Jump to content

Help and query

Recommended Posts


I have two questions one about paint.net itsself and one about the avaliblity of a plugin

question 1

when I zoom into an image on paint.net a qhole load of squares appear with small dots in them, it happens with every image, do you know what is happening

question 2

is there a plugin that creates a colour gradiant between two colours

Many Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...