D/Led fonts not showing?

I've looked all over for how to install fonts but not found anything.. it seemed obvious, download a font from dafont.com, install into Windows/fonts (using XP here), and the PdN font manager sees the new fonts but they're not in the font choice dropdown within PdN for me to use... what did I miss? please?

Apologies for having trouble such a simple thing and thank you for any tips on adding fonts.. this machine has hardly any :(

thank you!

Dave

Is the new font showing up in other programs such as Microsoft Word?

The Microsoft support site has a how to on installing fonts...might make sure you did it totally right? (Sorry if I sound obvious, but I've made stupid mistakes and missed steps before, so just checking ^_^)

brokecarsig.jpg

Is the new font showing up in other programs such as Microsoft Word?

The Microsoft support site has a how to on installing fonts...might make sure you did it totally right? (Sorry if I sound obvious, but I've made stupid mistakes and missed steps before, so just checking ^_^)

Thanks, that was it.. just copying the files to Windows/fonts didn't do it, had to delete them and and reinstall using the fonts program before Paint would see them (and I did restart PdN after installing the first time:) -- thanks guys!