how do i?... [get mah windows back?]

Press F5 F6 F7 F8...

Single or Double Rimmer? :D

kk sry n thanks

While you're reading the rules (descriptive thread titles = Rule #6) - please also make yourself aware of Rule #4. Your keyboard has vowels on it for a reason (hint - use them here and we'll all get on fine ;)).

While you're reading the rules (descriptive thread titles = Rule #6) - please also make yourself aware of Rule #4. Your keyboard has vowels on it for a reason (hint - use them here and we'll all get on fine ;)).

okay i get it now so i cant use short form right?. ok sorry then. i will practice my english here. :)

Find me on Facebook (1)!

Find me on Facebook (2)!

Find me on Facebook (3)!

(yes i got 3 facebook accounts)

Find me on Twitter!

okay i get it now so i cant use short form right?. ok sorry then. i will practice my english here. :)

What do you mean "now'? :lol: It's always been that way here.

If you are going to practice your English then I'd like to point out that the beginnings of sentences always start with a capital & I is always capitalised. :lol:

If you get bored, you can come into my classes. I still have room for a couple more people. :mtdew::pizza: for you & :coffee::cookie: for me.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

What do you mean "now'? :lol: It's always been that way here.

If you are going to practice your English then I'd like to point out that the beginnings of sentences always start with a capital & I is always capitalised. :lol:

If you get bored, you can come into my classes. I still have room for a couple more people. :mtdew::pizza: for you & :coffee::cookie: for me.

If so, are you teaching in Singapore? Because i am in Singapore.

Find me on Facebook (1)!

Find me on Facebook (2)!

Find me on Facebook (3)!

(yes i got 3 facebook accounts)

Find me on Twitter!