Sign in to follow this  
BoltBait

What did you GIVE for Christmas 2010

I gave my wife 1/2 carat diamond stud earings. 14ct gold.

I gave the kids DVD's, games, and programmable robot that looks pretty cool.

I gave a fiancee a zombie book and a belt with bullet casings on it, and his little brother, marking ammo for his airsoft gun

My mom collects snowmen so I gave her a pair of snowmen salt and pepper shakers, and my dad, a pair of Family Guy pj bottoms

I got my lil sis a hat and a cat necklace =)

My big sis: a book about cake disasters, and my brother inlaw, a bunch of magic cards...and the awesome part? in the pack I bought, there was like 3 rare cards, one worth $10 and one worth $30 =D

I think I enjoy the giving more than the getting ^_^ I love seeing their happy faces.

I'm going to make my friend a painting and I'm making 3 mp3/mobile phone carrying bags for my other friends. We promised each other that we'd give them after Christmas. :)

For my mom, a digital picture frame. Cherry to match most of her furniture.

For my dad and older niece, 2 sets each (1 gold, 1 black) of Buckyballs. These things are seriously addictive and you can never have too many.

For the younger niece and nephews, toys and movies. Despicable Me is very good :)

For my sister's whole newly-expanded family, Wii Sports Resort. She better bring it over some time; I want to play!

despicable me isn't on DVD here yet i think.

but i gave:

my sister: bath perfume stuff

my younger brother: a DVD and a PC Game

my youngest brother: remote control car

my dad: DVD

my mum: Malibu (Alcohol)

Edited by Axle

Don't get me STARTED on how addictive buckyballs are, Pyro. :D Anyway, I didn't really give much; I'm at that unfortunate age where my parents still feel obliged to buy the presents for me (I don't get pocket money) but they do so reluctantly. If I had my own way, I'd buy them myself - that was I could get one for Emily as well - but that's just not the way it works here.

Buckyballs? Don't get me started on these.. you better return them and get them an awesome package of ZenMagnets. Why? Look here.

If that's what I think it is, I've seen it. Zen Magnets' response is no better than Buckyballs' message.

Both guys are complete tools. The difference comes down to quality (Zen wins here) and price (Buckyballs can be found on sale for much cheaper).

I didn't really give much; I'm at that unfortunate age where my parents still feel obliged to buy the presents for me (I don't get pocket money) but they do so reluctantly. If I had my own way, I'd buy them myself - that was I could get one for Emily as well - but that's just not the way it works here.

same here, parents buy them and i have little choice over what it is. i also don't get pocket money, never have :(