PSFilterPdn (2019-01-04)

null54

OK, so just reinstalled Paint.net 4.2.15, and uninstalled and reinstalled NIK collection...still same error.  Argh!  Only thing I can think is a new Windows 10 build and the plugin are colliding?  I am at 10.0.19041 Build of Windows 10.

Anyone else have these, and can check their system and see if all is working or not?  I am using:  nikcollection-full-1.2.11.exe

OK, I figured it out...there was a 64bit version of the NIK in there and it was picking those up, when I had search subdirectories.  I had to point to the prior 32 bit folder, or delete the 64 bit ones and they work now (I guess the 32 bit ones)....in case anyone else runs into this.

9 hours ago, 3doutlaw said:

OK, I figured it out...there was a 64bit version of the NIK in there and it was picking those up, when I had search subdirectories.  I had to point to the prior 32 bit folder, or delete the 64 bit ones and they work now (I guess the 32 bit ones)....in case anyone else runs into this.

I just installed nikcollection-full-1.2.11 and the 64-bit filters are working.

It may be that you are missing the 64-bit Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012, although the NIK plugin installer should install that dependency with the plugins.

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

I am fine with the 32 bit filters.  TBH, there probably is probably not much difference, and I am happy to be working.  If you like I can work with you to test, if needed. I added a follow to this topic.

I did check my add/remove programs and it appears that not only do I have the 2012, but I also have the 2005, 2008, 2010, 2013 and 2015-2019 (64bit) redistributables installed.  :)