Saving a batch of images

Mickmac

Hi,

I have about 30 images in paint.net which I have edited and now it is time to save them to a folder, do I have to save each image one at a time, or can I save them all at once, in a batch. They are all going into the one folder and it takes ages to save them one at a time.

Thanks for the great forum, it has been very helpful

Mickmac

Are all the images open in PDN right now? or are they saved in a previous location already?

If they're already saved else, just copy and paste the files into the new folder

If they are all open in PDN, I'm seriously wonder why you have that many images open because not only you your PDN crash, your power could go out, etc, etc, that could cause you to loose everything you've worked on, but it's seriously got to be bogging down your system...heck, large pictures slow mine down. lol

So...I'm working on the assumption that they are save elsewhere. Just go to their current folder, cut/copy them and paste them into the new folder.

If you're under option two, then yeah, you'll have to save them one by one.

brokecarsig.jpg

Hi,

I have them open in PDN, I often have 20 or more images in there at a time and don't have any problems with speed or crashes. It takes so long to save them 1 at a time, thought there may have been a speedier way to do it.

Thanks for the reply,

Mickmac

If you have them all in a single PDN file as layers,

you can save the PDN file and use the Layer Saver app

posted in the Plugin forum to save each layer out as

an individual PNG file.