Dug's Gallery. NEW! Dec.10 Marabou Stork Nightmare. P.1.

dug

Since Halloween is coming up, do you have any plans for an update? Your style is perfect for anything Halloween themed.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Pixey,Drew,Helen,Oceana,Welshy,DarkShock and Daniels: thank you all for your nice comments and encouragement.

Sorry for the late reply,been a bit busy and forum has been quite.

DS and BBQ. The red in the sink is jam.When my wife was making jam she had a small accidental spillage( in perfect light conditions) so I had to have a photo before it was cleaned up.

DS, sorry I was a bit late reading your last post. Not too much into Halloween.

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/302/b/4/font_fun__by_therawatom-d6s8e1j.png  

Font Fun. 

Edit: forgot to copy image code,Sorry.

Edited by dug

Hi Dug,
Good work on the latest ones!

Font fun - I do like the Eiffel tower/acorn combo, perhaps with the custard/pilchard theme you've been listening to 'I am the Walrus'? - enjoy the Guinness - they should sponsor you! ;)

Love the honey mamba snake too.

Red ochre Plugin pack.............. Diabolical Drawings ................Real Paintings

PdnForumSig2.jpg

Awesome work, but I have no idea what's going on. A glass of Guinness, an acorn, and a puddle of gold with a fish poking it's head out. I'm lost. lol

Edited by DarkShock

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

Very nice work, dug. Looks cool :)

Awesome work, but I have no idea what's going on. I glass of Guinness, an acorn, and a puddle of gold with a fish poking it's head out. I'm lost. lol

His work is all very similar to this. I'm sure he has a purpose behind it. It just may be a little tough to ascertain sometimes :)

Cheers Red for taking the time and the quite accurate analogy. Sweet.

Beta0: Thank you for the cool comment.I am glad you like strange.

DarkShock: I know what it is like to be lost.You should try being inside my head for just 10 mins.( great fun actually ).

Daniels: Nice comment and excellent explanation.

BBQ.: "Don't analyse just enjoy."   Spot On!   Cheers :smile: .

Welshy: Cheers for the cool comment. How can anyone not like Guinness :unimpressed: food and drink all in one.

Helen: Thank you, you always say the nicest things.

New piece- some abstract fun for a change.

http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/313/5/c/loud_colours_by_therawatom-d6tl06q.png

Great use of solid color. Does that image somehow represent the mood you were in when you made it?

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry it has taken so long to reply but life sometimes gets in the way.(how dare it). 

Anyway thank you Red, BBQ., Helen, Welshy,  DarkShock, Julio and Beta0. I really appreciate you taking the time and posting such cool comments.

@ DarkShock  In a bit of a dark mood trying to make it brighter. :smile:

Hopefully in next few days, will have time to submit new work.

As promised: Marabou Stork Nightmare. (c4d fun). Taken from the Irvine Welsh novel.

Fairground Attraction. (mixed-media).

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/162/f/2/marabou_stork_nightmare__by_therawatom-d68lsib.png  

http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2013/097/7/4/fairground_attraction__by_therawatom-d60r4nh.png

Enjoy. :smile:

Fairground Attraction is representational of how I feel about those events. The layers & layers is very nicely done too. Dark & emotive.

Marabou Nightmare is way cool. I love the black one on the right. He looks friendly but the rest are teetering on the edge of creepy/evil & innocuous. 

As with all of your images, there is always so much to see & different ways of viewing the images. Most of the time the current mood dictates how the image will be interpreted. 

Pure genius!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Stork Nightmare is very.... Pink Floyd.  Reminds me of those hammers in The Wall :)