Dug's Gallery. NEW! Dec.10 Marabou Stork Nightmare. P.1.

dug

Your image makes me laugth...

What about a ladies' version?

You could try to put it in a large cargo nearby a window through where we see the space... Or put it on an asteroid orbiting nearby the shufflepuck cafe...

I like

- the "bold" top with the shine.

- the brown color and texture rusted and "scarved".

- the details (electric box and pressure control, but the light on them seems wrong)

I don't like

- the bolts on the door and around the top : they are too red, too blured, too similar.

- the silver pipe is a bit off and too clean, too uniform.

- the gray path in front of the door (is great but) doesn't match with the brown general aspect.

Your image makes me laugth...

What about a ladies' version?

You could try to put it in a large cargo nearby a window through where we see the space... Or put it on an asteroid orbiting nearby the shufflepuck cafe...

I like

- the "bold" top with the shine.

- the brown color and texture rusted and "scarved".

- the details (electric box and pressure control, but the light on them seems wrong)

I don't like

- the bolts on the door and around the top : they are too red, too blured, too similar.

- the silver pipe is a bit off and too clean, too uniform.

- the gray path in front of the door (is great but) doesn't match with the brown general aspect.

Thank you Majic for taking the time to give a thorough critique. I thought steampunk was a bit of a mixture of old and modern.The bolts are supposed to be rivets.The silver pipe is supposed to be lagging(insulation) for hot water.The grey path I should have made of metal(wheelchair ramp).Anyway, I am glad it made you laugh

:)

There are many fabulous elements in this one! The texture is just amazing & I totally love the water gauge & the other gauge. A really great image. My only critique is the rivets on the door are a tad too big. Otherwise very whimsical & fantastic!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Brushes? I can never get them to work for me so I gave up long ago :D

You really have learnt a lot in a very short time.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Steampunk Gents is awesome ! Very clever. I love Going fishing. Some really great stuff in your gallery.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 4 weeks later...

Page one: Pack of Sigs III and Pack of Sigs IV.

Two more batches of sigs for my wife's writing forum she likes to change them quite often.

New WotW(flowers)entry, in the comps section. Bottom of page one. It got 2nd. Yippee! :)

• 3 months later...

I love your own take on the gears--you made them fun-looking. The cityscape is beautiful. It looks quite simple, yet very detailed. And the last one, Scroll in the Park is so cute! The little rabbit in front is way adorable. What fun and creative pieces you added!

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

Thank you so much for the visit Helen.I am glad you enjoyed my new work.The scroll was a bit of an experiment, based on some Chinese scrolls I've seen,making it flat with just a bit of depth was quite hard.The Chinese seem to have the art.I thought I would try something a bit different.

I love what Welsh wrote, "a journey in your head." That's exactly what I was thinking. You have such great ideas. By the way, the panther reminded me of my own book illustration in this link, HERE

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA