Suggestion - Draggable Canvas

I was just working on an image tonight and, while trying to minimize interferance from the colors, layers, etc. windows, I thought it would be really handy if you could drag the canvas around the screen. Instead of having it always centered, it would be sometimes beneficial to be able to move it to, say the top of the workspace. Just a thought

crosswalker

Lawless%20government%20sig.png

This would be nice, especially when zoomed in. I hate how that, when you're zoomed in, the top left corner of the canvas is at the top left corner of the window, often occluded by the "Tools" palette, and same-same for other corners. I think that needs to be fixed, big time...

Photobucket - Blog

Newest Film: Beowulf (Feel free to PM me comments, criticisms)

This would be nice, especially when zoomed in. I hate how that, when you're zoomed in, the top left corner of the canvas is at the top left corner of the window, often occluded by the "Tools" palette, and same-same for other corners. I think that needs to be fixed, big time...

Yeah I think everyone has problems with that. Its deff something that needs to be changed.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster