Rachel1995 - Personal PDN Gallery

Rachel1995

Like I've said several times, I'm just beginning to get the hang of this, so bear with me. However, that does not mean I don't want comments. I do. If anyone has any suggestions as to what I might have done better, I welcome it! So, I won't take anymore of your time, reading my introduction

:) Thanks for looking!

General Creations

SPACE.jpg

Untitled.jpg

dsf.jpg

Toy%20Story%20Series.jpg

Yes. I used a tutorial.

Smiley1.jpg

Nebula.jpg

100% Paint.Net - No tuts used. I did use sort of a technique - but no full things..

I like it, but it needs more shading

:P

SWORD.jpg

123.jpg

*note: this picture is Paint.net Except for the light rays. But, I'm working on how to do that too.

Text Creations

Space.jpg

Sigs

Pylons.jpg

New%20Sig.jpg

Sig.jpg

Thanks! I only have a few right now, but hopefully, I'll have more soon!

Edited by Rachel1995

Untitled.jpg

Fantastic! I can see them now. They were worth the wait.

The text image is great but my fave of all is the planet one. I love the way you did the light rays/sparkles. Very nice. I hope there will be a lot more to come.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

I agree with barbie on the "favorite" one if a favorite can exist XD. Just add some shading on the planet and you're good to go!

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

what heat said lol. Considering the direction the light is coming from, most of the planet should be in the dark, so yes, the shading should be similar to my sig planet.

So...when is the tutorial on the rays coming? :)

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

Well, I understand about the shading, but I did that planet 100% Paint.Net, and at the last part, I couldn't figure out how to do it, so I put the rays in using Photoshop :) That's just till I figure out how to make them myself:) Should I post that by the picture?

By the Way, I'll work on figuring out how to do the rays, and if I figure it out, I'll make a tut :)

Untitled.jpg

The shading is totally do-able in PDN...don't let those Photoshoppers intimidate you with fancy tools

Just make a selection approximately where the planet will be shadowed using the circle selection, then blur and remove everything not over the planet! Make sure you use a mask of the shadow to restrict the atmosphere to the brightened side.

Photoshop? tsk tsk :P Whether you post that or not is your choice...I think. I don't have a gallery so I'm really the wrong person to ask XD

Good luck with the tutorial!