Sign in to follow this  
ptuZ

Leaving the forum.

Hello all.

I have become less active on this forums for each week and now I have decided to "leave", but I will continue on deviantART where i post both my work in PDN and Photoshop, the link to my dA is in my signature. Maybe I wont "leave" for good, I might check in now and then ;)but i wont be updating my gallery here no more.

Good Bye (cya on dA ;) )

I find this place always attracts you back; well it has me - hope to see you back here ptuZ

I've always found it more convenient to just fade away for a while. It's less obtrusive.

Yeah, making a post about it.. is definitely the wrong tactic. You'll get replies (which was the original intention of this thread, I suppose) and then stay to read them, reply to them and BAM - you're in again.

... or maybe he/she genuinely wants to say goodbye to people here and to let anyone interested in their work know about their dA account ? I don't think everything has to have an ulterior motive ...

I think everyone has to be honest and say this forum doesn't have a good feedback to art posted ratio.

But then again it's all about Paint.NET development therefore rightly so.

You're right about the feedback Welshy & the purpose of the forum.

putZ, what about the comps? Does that mean then I'll have a better chance of winning some with you gone? :mrgreen:

See you on DA then :cookie::coffee::lol: