photo album effects

Hello all, I am new here, but not to Paintnet. It is my favorite image editing software. I have photoshop but keep coming back to my paintnet:)

Does someone know if Paintnet has the capability to make a slideshow that will look as if pages are turning in a book?

Here is an example I found but of course, they wanted me to buy the software and if Paintnet's got it, I don't need any other software;) Well wait, I might not be allowed to post the link so I will just tell you I did, again find a site with similar to what I want but they wanted me to jump through all kinds of hoops to get it.

Thank you and looking forward to learning as well as maybe sharing some things I've learned to do with paintnet.

Hello all, I am new here, but not to Paintnet. It is my favorite image editing software. I have photoshop but keep coming back to my paintnet:)

Does someone know if Paintnet has the capability to make a slideshow that will look as if pages are turning in a book?

Here is an example I found but of course, they wanted me to buy the software and if Paintnet's got it, I don't need any other software;) Well wait, I might not be allowed to post the link so I will just tell you I did, again find a site with similar to what I want but they wanted me to jump through all kinds of hoops to get it.

Thank you and looking forward to learning as well as maybe sharing some things I've learned to do with paintnet.

Hi there not sure if curl page plugin and the animation thingy would work me thinks it would be a lot of work if it did best place I can think of for this kind of thing would be videohelp all one word .com ask advice on the forum im prity sure you will find all the help you need there.

all the best 73s