Meat Preferences

csm725

Glad to know I'm not the only one who's wondered what unconventional meats taste like...Once I asked my boyfriend if he ever wondered what human tastes like and he gave me a weird look...lol...Probably wouldn't taste too good though because of all the chemicals we surround ourselves with...

brokecarsig.jpg

Sorry mate, very ignorant of me. Squirrel tastes a lot like chicken, except sweeter and not so tender. I wouldn't rush to have it again

On the subject of eating tyres ... buy a supercar, do doughnuts and that'll eat all the tyres you want :lol:

It's okay welsh :) I can't imagine the taste but it sounds interesting.

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I like how my dad makes steak...(I'm 11).It's nice and stiff, but not like burnt.But its a little soft, but not all like fat.You can cut right through it and the juices really come out.I'm making myself hungry....Well, i always have cheetos and soda on weekends :) God, i hope we have steak tonight...

7709837.png?292

• 3 weeks later...

Meat is practically a religion here in Australia.

well, some people worship beef in India... :D

@Kemaru uggh...I love all of those, but I can't imagine myself eating them without my meat xD

what I do all summer Emote Cursor Pack 'noob gallery

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

I used to have steaks well done but once I had tried them done medium that was it! Medium for me. It`s much more tender and far tastier.

Best steak I ever had was at a little restaurant called Georges in Cyprus. It was a peppered steak and was just delicious. Havn`t tasted a peppered steak like it anywhere else. Yummy.

Please feel free to visit my Gallery on PDNFans

And my Alternatives to PDN

Ribs! Definitely without a doubt. A little BBQ and rub goes a long way!

If it was possible I would eat 100 pounds of ribs, rib-eye, and corn on the cob do not doubt that I would without hesitation!

*says to waiter "put it on my tab"*

Sig Battle Wins: 5
DigitalTypographyNightvision.gif
My Gallery
| Smoke>Flames Tutorial

~96% of teens won't stand up for God. Put this in your sig if you're one of the 4% who will