welshblue

Textured Wood

Images Updated.  ( Once I worked out why I couldn't delete the ransomware PhotoBucket message.  Only took 5 minutes to work out I hadn't pressed Edit :/ )

PDF to follow

Nahhh it was me being thick.  I closed the page down 3 times before realising duh you're trying to edit when you haven't opened it up to Edit

Loving the sig ;)

@welshblue Just ran through your tut and came across two roadblocks. 

Dents classic is no longer available. ( @yellowman provided an alternative that I did not try)

And the zoom dialogue picture is way out of date. Are you using the plugin or the built in. Either way they are both different from the screenshot. 

The beginners may have problems with this one. Just thought you should know before you write the PDF. B)

• Like 1

@AndrewDavid ... good catch.   I'm not really bothered about the rotate zoom ( translation - I'm already re-writing some tuts to hopefully be better and only so much time in the day) hopefully the newer Rotate/ Zoom will suffice ?

Dents Classic is different.  Vital even.  And so much better than the built in version (sorry)

Is it against forum rules to put a link for a copy of it ?  Would Ed Harvey mind ??

I just tried my archived version of Ed Harvey Effects in 4.0.17. There are errors with

EdHarvey.Effects.Archive.Fragment.dll

EdHarvey.Effects.dll

EdHarvey.Effects.Egregious.dll

Looks like some of these effects are gone (including classic Dents). Some still load thought - so its not a total loss.

Rules? What rules? If the plugins still work why not make them available? Post links in the Ed thread and I'll take it from there.

BTW I did assume I had the latest versions available. I'm happy to be corrected.

7 hours ago, barbieq25 said:

I really need to re-learn how to do links! Dents Classic can be found here. 

I had the same problem updating links in tutorials.  There's an option lower down to keep it as that ^ or to change it to a link.

Ed Harveys Classic Dents Attached @Ego Eram Reputo

EdHarvey.Effects.Archives.DentsClassic.dll

Sorry BarbieQ ... I hadn't noticed you'd attached the dll.  

The links ... I used to use [url=] but that doesn't seem to work to I use link button above now

Nice result @AndrewDavid .  Dents Classic is a ummm classic.  I used to use it a lot.

PDF now added

Edited by welshblue

20 hours ago, AndrewDavid said:

And the zoom dialogue picture is way out of date. Are you using the plugin or the built in. Either way they are both different from the screenshot. 

The beginners may have problems with this one. Just thought you should know before you write the PDF. B)

@AndrewDavid! You are absolutely right. I did not get any further. :cake: :coffee:

@welshblue! What do I have to do? Thanks in advance. :cake: :coffee:

@Seerose ... changing that image is on my to do list. :D

As a work around for now it's basically using Rotate/ Zoom to enlarge the image when you've played with the rotate settings.  

The only settings you want to change is the very top one and the zoom one.

Hope that all makes sense

• Like 1