JulioCoolio

JulioCoolio's Gallery - Two New - 9/7/19

sorry I missed this Julio..mystic light..is really good..the colors and the flow of the image are very easy on the eye. Really nice abstract.. B)

regards j.d.

Thanks guys for your praise!! I'm currently working on another one so be ready for an update really soon!!

@j.d. it's alright, I hope to see you around a bit more! =)

Edited by JulioCoolio

Thanks for the great comments guys!!! I'm glad you like my new works!!!

Update: Heat Tunnel! I just wanted to make a picture to make me warm. Check it out on the first page and tell me what you think!

Thanks guys for the awesome comments!!!

@Heat Stroke, I know what you mean!! I like looking at it too for that same reason!

@Helen, I still sort of remember what I did, haha. It was a challenge to get it to look right that's for sure! I'm glad you liked the outcome though!!

Great images there JC. I like your spacescapes, especially the galaxy one. I find galaxies are quite tricky to get looking good but you`ve done a good job.

You`ve done well following the tutorials as well. I remember when I first started with PDN I did as many as I could.

Keep up the good work. ;)

Thanks barbieq and Goonfella!! I'm glad you liked the pictures I've made thus far!

@Goonfella, that galaxy did take a while to get it to look right. I made one before that one, but it wasn't as good! Thanks for your comment!

EDIT: Update, 2 new pictures on the first page.

Edited by JulioCoolio

Thanks everyone for your comments and feedback!!! I'm glad you like my new works as well!!

@barbieq, I'm glad I'm not crazy! =)

EDIT: New picture using barbieq's wonderful tutorial on page 1!

Edited by JulioCoolio

JC, need to edit the link so that it goes straight to the image...

A wonderful outcome! I really like the contrast between the abstract & the realistic. Well done!