JulioCoolio's Gallery - Time Manipulation - 5/23/22

JulioCoolio

@LionsDragon and @lynxster4, thank you for your comments. I'm glad you liked the image!

@barbieq25 and @Seerose, it's always a pleasure seeing your comments on here. I'm glad you enjoyed the new work.

Thank you @Pixey, I'm glad you liked the image. I tend to use a lot of dents in my images, so I'm glad you still like them.

@welshblue, I have been experimenting with a different style that I hope you will like. It will be coming soon to a gallery near you! =)

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

I like both pieces. Colorful and textured. But Halloween on Hyperdrive is more interesting. Maybe because the shape in the center reminds me of this little guy. Great job! :]

(Please, be careful. Some of the sites I'm on might not be family-friendly. 😱 )

Nice to see you back @JulioCoolio :)

Love the colors of the Winter images ... such a pretty blue <3 I'm guessing you used Kaleidoscope and some Dents, if I'm not mistaken.  Great results and the Halloween image is just fabulous too :star:

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

<3 @JulioCoolio!

Good to see you back on the forum! Her new work is as always nice and surprising. Thank you for sharing your result!  :cake: :coffee:

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Pixey I actually didn't use Kaleidoscope for that image at all. For the design in the middle I used Radial Extruder, Dents, and Polar Inversion. The background was made with Radial Blur. This is the basic design for both images honestly.

@Seerose Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them and hope to have more up soon.

• 2 weeks later...

<3 @JulioCoolio!

"Labradorite Core" You have a good, loose, light style. Very good. Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

Labradorite is one of my fave semi-precious stones & your image captures the essence of the stone. 🌟

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

@lynxster4 I'm glad you thought so as well. Took a while to get it right.

@Pixey Thank you, definitely an interesting process to get to where it is now.

@Seerose My style has been changing a lot with the different updates to Paint.NET. Some of the effects I used years ago don't work anymore, but I've adapted.

@barbieq25 Thank you for your praise and for stopping by again.

Thank you all for your comments, they really are appreciated! New image on page 1: Murky Swamps

• Like 2

<3 @JulioCoolio!

"Murky Swamps" very good colour match.  Thank you for sharing this with us! :cake: :coffee:

• Like 1

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

@Drydareelin Thanks for your comment! I do try to tell a different story with each image in an abstract way.

@lynxster4 I thought the same thing when I was creating the image. Interesting how one layer blend mode can change the entire image.

@Seerose It’s always a pleasure sharing my images with everyone, thank you for stopping by.

@Pixey I’m glad you find the image calming. If you think about it, a swamp can be a calming place since it can be quiet.

I have a new image on the first page, Smelling Roses.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1