JulioCoolio's Gallery - Time Manipulation - 5/23/22

JulioCoolio

Whirlpool is gorgeous @JulioCoolio and the color is spectacular.  I'm guessing you used the Droste Plugin for the wheel?  It's one of my favorites <3.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thank you @lynxster4, I’m glad you like my abstracts! I try to keep things interesting, but sometimes I can’t seem to come up with something new. Hopefully I can keep it up though.

Thank you for your kind words @Pixey. I actually don’t know what effect that is. I use a combination of Gaussian Blur, Dents, Radial Blur, and TR’s Radial Extruder for both Ocean’s Eye and Wild Fire.

• 1 month later...
  • JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Tribute to my Grandma - 12/1/21

What a wonderful tribute @JulioCoolio!  Very sorry for your loss...stay strong.  💐

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome play with colors. Its somewhat how I imagine those that hear color see it.

• Like 1

Click HERE to see my Pictorium of images I have worked on.

lMbNWe.png

You were once wild here. Don't let them tame you.

~ Isadora Duncan

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Little Einsteins - 12/22/21

WOW!  Those Einsteins are absolutely amazing @JulioCoolio Jolly well done to you - great work, they look very professional indeed 👍 🥇

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Those are darn near perfect @JulioCoolio!  👍  Well done.  Maybe you've found your calling... 😊

• Like 1

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Mandalorian Helmet - 12/23/21

Thank you @Pixey for your kind words. Seems my hard work paid off on these!

Thanks @lynxster4 I do like my abstracts as they seem very therapeutic, but these were a bit more fun to make.

Thank you @Ladybug I got the colors right with some gradients of black for the shading.

New update, Mandalorian Helmet on the first page. Here's a link though to Imgur since it seems to be working now.

4Fvtr0n.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

@JulioCoolio  That one is spot on, too!  Great work!  Keep them coming.  :trophy:  😊

• Like 1

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Cosmic Gem - 2/1/22

@lynxster4Thank you very much for your comment! I did work really hard to make it as spot on as I could, so thank you.

@Manc Thanks, took a while to get it right.

@Pixey Indeed I am on a roll. These take longer than my regular abstracts, but the end results are very satisfying. Thank you!

@Ladybug You know, I was thinking of doing a Darth Vader helmet as my next helmet project. Thank you for the suggestion too!

Here is another abstract that I made while listening to Lioness by Daughtry. The colors are actually inspired by Daughtry's Dearly Beloved album artwork color scheme. I call this one Cosmic Gem.

GzVaZfi.png

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Hooray 1

Love the coloring @JulioCoolio!  🥰 Looks like cool, blue 'flames' shooting from the top. Always enjoy your abstracts!  ☺️

• Like 1

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Grandma Rocket - 2/4/22