JulioCoolio's Gallery - Time Manipulation - 5/23/22

JulioCoolio

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Fire's Awakening - 9/16/2020

On 9/16/2020 at 8:35 AM, JulioCoolio said:

New image on the first page, hope you enjoy.

Certainly do enjoy it <3  What lovely raging colors of red.

I have fixed your link on the first page.  There have been some changes on this site since you last logged in.  We can no longer post images with URLS or IMG tags.  So, when you go to postimg you must look for the Direct Link code.  Alas, this is only one size and your image is larger than the allowable size of 800 x 800.  I am still unsure myself of how to get thumbs to link back to larger images.

• Like 1

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Myeloma Ribbon - 11/26/20

@LionsDragonThank you, not exactly what I was going for originally, but sometimes things come out unexpectedly.

@lynxster4Thank you for your comment, definitely very devil-like.

@PixeyThank you for fixing the link and your comment. I hope that I did it right this time since the maximum size is 800 x 800

@barbieq25Thanks for the comment, good to see you again.

I may start posting these images in the thread here since the front page may get a bit crazy with all of the huge images, but my most recent this time around is on the first page. Myeloma Ribbon is the title of this image, a tribute to my late grandpa. Hope you enjoy.

• Like 1

Condolences on the loss of you grandfather. You image is a beautiful tribute to him. Yes, there is a lot of symbolism in your image. There is some white on the right-hand side which signifies healing. He will always be with you. <3 

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Very touching tribute @JulioCoolio.  So sorry for the loss of your grandfather.  Make sure you heal as well.  <3

• Like 1

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Eye of the Beholder - 11/30/20

Love the color palette @JulioCoolio.  <3  You can do a lot with an Apophysis image in PDN.  Well done!

• Like 1

• 7 months later...

@barbieq25 Thank you, I do think it is soothing as well.

@lynxster4 I was suprised with the amount of things you can do with Apophysis and PDN. It's pretty insane.

@Ladybug I don't think I saw it as something floating in a bubble, but that is an awesome perspective I never saw. Thank you!

One of my more recent images titled Sandstone Desert.

Sandstone-Desert.png

Edited by JulioCoolio
  • Like 2

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Sandstone Desert - 7/15/21

That is what I felt like today. Hot in the middle of winter have 30 deg C!

The colours in this one are rather soothing too. I keep getting drawn to the centre & imagine that I am looking at the core of the sun! Good work!

• Like 1
THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Great coloring @JulioCoolio!  ❤️  I see a slab of red agate and peering into the center is soothing.  ☺️

• Like 1

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Layers of the Cosmos - 7/21/21

Really like that one, too, @JulioCoolio.  💐  It has a glassy and 'feathery' feel to it.  Well done!

Edited by lynxster4
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Thank you @lynxster4 and @Ladybug for the comments. I do agree now that I look at it again, that it does look like glass! Crazy how I didn't notice it at the time.

So to avoid the headache of thumbnails and resizing my images, I got an imgur account, so thumbnails will be a thing again. Here I give you a new image I made called Ocean's Eye. Let me know what you think!

gZ87snZ.png

• Like 2

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Ocean's Eye - 9/9/21

A whirlpool of my favorite colors!  ❤️  It looks like there is an 'eye' in the center.  (all-seeing? haha)

Great image @JulioCoolio

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Wild Fire - 9/29/21

Your abstracts are always so interesting @JulioCoolio.  🥰  You've got some great ideas brewing upstairs.  Keep them coming!  👍

• Like 1