JulioCoolio's Gallery - Eye of the Beholder - 11/30/20

My bad  111852.gif   I don't know how I've missed your Gallery up till now.

34540.gif "Wow" - Your work is absolutley amazing and the abstracts are to die for. They look just like glass.  You really are a very gifted PDN'er and it will be pure pleasure to see more like these :D .

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

• 6 months later...
  • 6 months later...

@JulioCoolio...wonderful gallery pictures!   I love the 'spacescapes' and I just love the glass orb!  Nice job!    :)     :star:  :star:

• 5 weeks later...

Hey @JulioCoolio long time no see :lol:.  Fabulous new work you have there.  So glossy, shiny and glassy.  Love the colors too - well done :star:.

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Thanks @Woodsy I'm glad you enjoyed the colors of the images. It's good to be back to the forums.

@Pixey Thank you for the comment, I never really thought of it as dreamy, but I'm glad it can give off that vibe.

@welshblue I'm a bit surprised you like the original image. It's a very old one that I made about a year after I started messing around with Paint.NET. But then again, I am my worst critic. =)

Thanks to everyone for their comments. I'll be sure to have something else up here for you soon.

Edited by JulioCoolio

Julio-Coolio.jpg

JC-L-Blog.jpgJC-Blog.jpgJC-B-Blog-Gallery.jpgJC-Gallery.jpgJC-B-Gallery-Awards.jpgJC-Awards.jpgJC-R-Awards.jpg

Oh yes...I really like 'Amethyst Within'.   <3   It's got my colors and lots of swirly dents.  Great job @JulioCoolio    :)

<3 @JulioCoolio! WOW!!! :trophy:  Wonderful creative work. Great new additions to your gallery, and superb colors. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Sorry! I'll be back tomorrow to give you a reputation.

Edited by Seerose
Notices forgotten.

Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.

Gandhi

mae3426x.png

• JulioCoolio changed the title to JulioCoolio's Gallery - Eye of the Beholder - 11/30/20