JulioCoolio

JulioCoolio's Gallery - Embedded Sunshine - 7/30/19

<3 @JulioCoolio! WOW!!! :trophy:  Wonderful creative work. Great new additions to your gallery, and superb colors. Thank you so much. :cake: :coffee:

Sorry! I'll be back tomorrow to give you a reputation.

Edited by Seerose
Notices forgotten.

Better to have an Amethyst Within than be without ...

Just the right side of being too pinkish for me :rainbow: (Joke, to all pink lovers)  You've an interesting eye for abstracts,  there's always a part to suck you in.

Have you tried something like Relief to give it another dimension ? 

@LionsDragon and @lynxster4, thank you for your comments. I'm glad you liked the image!

@barbieq25 and @Seerose, it's always a pleasure seeing your comments on here. I'm glad you enjoyed the new work.

Thank you @Pixey, I'm glad you liked the image. I tend to use a lot of dents in my images, so I'm glad you still like them.

@welshblue, I have been experimenting with a different style that I hope you will like. It will be coming soon to a gallery near you! =)

• Like 1

The Halloween images are just gorgeous - what an amazing display of colors :D

Love the colours of Halloween Wolves - very soothing ... even with the wolf looking at you.  But then they are beautiful creatures.

Halloween on Hyperdrive - that must be what a sugar rush looks like if it was an aura ?

Always fascinating to interpret 

I like both pieces. Colorful and textured. But Halloween on Hyperdrive is more interesting. Maybe because the shape in the center reminds me of this little guy. Great job! :]

Nice to see you back @JulioCoolio :)

Love the colors of the Winter images ... such a pretty blue <3 I'm guessing you used Kaleidoscope and some Dents, if I'm not mistaken.  Great results and the Halloween image is just fabulous too :star:

<3 @JulioCoolio!

Good to see you back on the forum! Her new work is as always nice and surprising. Thank you for sharing your result!  :cake: :coffee:

@Pixey I actually didn't use Kaleidoscope for that image at all. For the design in the middle I used Radial Extruder, Dents, and Polar Inversion. The background was made with Radial Blur. This is the basic design for both images honestly.

@Seerose Thank you for your comments, I really appreciate them and hope to have more up soon.

Always nice to see the new images you post ... there's something uniquely fresh about your art style.

Your images always touch a chord with me ... 'simple' but meaningful