JulioCoolio's Gallery - Time Manipulation - 5/23/22

JulioCoolio

Nebula: Awesome! I love how to colours work so well and how real it looks!

Desert Jewel: Blows my mind. I love how the jewel just sits there. :D

Mountain Horizon: The mountains are awesome! What program did you make them in? Sun is good too. :)

@ welshblue, thanks for your comment!!! My sig was made with the help of a tutorial!! I'm glad you liked my more recent abstracts as well!!!

@ chrisco, I'm glad you liked my new pictures! To answer your question, Mountain Horizon is 100% PDN made! boltbait.smile.png

Thanks for your comments!!!

I like what you have done with each of these but the Desert Jewel is my fave of the bunch. I really like the way you used the colours in this. Well done!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Your work is SO AMAZING. Honestly, keep it up. And it was really 100% Paint.NET? They look like they were made in Terregan or something like that...nice work!

Nice pictures Julio. On the energy ribbon,you made that one from scratch to look like that google picture? If you did then I am impressed,that is awesome and now gets me pumped up more to try it,lol. I actually like yours better than the google pic,lol.

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

So sorry I havent commented here in a long time.

Amazing artworks, all of them!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Wonderful gallery! So full of great images. Well done ! I don't get a chance to go through as many as I used to, but I'm very glad I took the time tonight.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 2 years later...

You have a really good gallery with amazing spacescapes and nice examples of following tutorials, Blue energy is really cool, a set of those in different colours would make a great theme pack for windows-8. :)

swIFX9v.png

I love your take on the energy ribbon! Really well done. Not in the least bit rusty with that one.

The energy stream one is good but the PI bit needs to be modified. Blur it out, add an element such as one of the lovely orbs you did in the tutes. Often I will use PI but take the suck in part over the edge with the sliders. 

Great to have you back here :D Wonder if we shall see some comp entries? Make it even harder for me to win one :D

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

It's great to see you're still creating images! Lovely works from you, yet again. By the way, for the energy ribbon, did you use both Smudge and Dents? I was thinking the other day to make an image using the Smudge tool. Maybe I'll get around doing that later. 

sig-1.png
Don't spit into the well, you might drink from it later. -----Yiddish Proverb

Glossy Galaxy Ball---How to Make Foliage
My Gallery

PDN Fans--My DA

@ sashwilko, thank you so much for the praise! I'm glad that you liked my works from following tutorials and the new image! =) I never thought about making it a Windows 8 pack, haha, but who knows. =)

@ barbieq, thanks for the praise and the help! I'm glad that you liked my work! I'm not sure if I'll be a challenge at the competitions, but we'll see. Haha.

@ helen, yes I did use smudge and dents on the Energy Ribbon! I think it had a good turn out! Try it and see how it works! I'm sure it will turn out great!

Thanks to all of you for the comments and praise. I hope to have something for you all soon!

• 5 months later...

Sorry it has been a long time.

Thanks Welsh for the comment! It is very much appreciated as well as everyone else that has commented here! I hope that my new images are good to your eyes as well. Haha.

I hope you enjoy this new update! Update on first page.

Edited by JulioCoolio