JulioCoolio

JulioCoolio's Gallery - Embedded Sunshine - 7/30/19

Agate's Heart has got great movement and great shades of blue ... like you're going to get sucked into the centre of it 

Great piece.  Very tactile

• Like 1

@LionsDragon Thank your for your comment and for stopping by.

@lynxster4 I’m glad you enjoyed my piece! It looks awesome on my dual monitor workstation for sure.

@Pixey I never thought about it being a signature, but I may explore that option at some point.

@Seerose Thank you for your lovely comment as always!

@barbieq25 Thanks for your comment on this image.

@welshblue Thank you for your critique. Always appreciated.

New and old image on the first page: Desert Home.

• Like 2

Yes, love the Remake of the Desert Home :star:  You know, you could have used a smaller version in the Desert scene comp :D

• Like 1

A big departure from your usual works and you've done a great job of capturing a barren landscape

@JulioCoolio I think I will give you some critique.  I think a lot of effort went into the Desert Landscape, I think there is a need to make distinctions; for example, I was confused by the green, and I realized what you were trying to do.  Basing my comment on watching many of Bob Ross' painting, he would probably tell you to make your foreground object's color slightly dark and the background objects slightly lighter to create depth, and I think once you nail that, you will definitely take off.

@lynxster4 Thank you, took a while to get it looking good, but glad you liked it!

@Seerose Thanks for your kind words as always.

@welshblue This definitely is new territory for me, and I’m glad you liked it.

@TrevorOutlaw Awesome, thank you for the critique! I’ll have to try that out and see if I can get that effect that you described. I knew I was missing something, and I think you helped me understand what it was.

New image on the first page, going back to my regular style for now, but I may try to deviate again later.

• Like 2

Nice shiny new piece.  It's got a great  Aztec (could be Mayan or Incan 😃) look and feel to it ... whichever - it just proves there doesn't have to be layer upon layer of detail to have a great visual impact.  Good name too

So sorry - I missed the Desert image .............. it looks very hot and deserty :lol: 

And Embedded Sunshine is just like glass, or, it could be a round carpet.  Anyway, I love it 🥰  Great piece!