Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

I don't like it a whole lot. The font doesn't really fit and the render doesn't match the background that much. It needs more c4ds, better ones...

Sorry for being so harsh! :)

Edited by chrisco97

STONE85CARSIG-1.png?t=1289439951

First attempt at a car-sig... what do you think?

I used a couple of cool tricks after I flattened it:

Horizontal lines- made by underscores. Just make one line of black underscores and keep dupping it and moving the layer until you covered up every row with straight lines and then duplicate that layer (with alll lines) then merge layer down and drop the opacity a little.

Glow- Dupped and glowed the sig itself, I played with the settings and got 20 -36 -21. I set this layer to additive and put the opacity on like 30.

Horizontal lines- made by underscores. Just make one line of black underscores and keep dupping it and moving the layer until you covered up every row with straight lines and then duplicate that layer (with alll lines) then merge layer down and drop the opacity a little.

What a horrendously overcomplicated way to do such a simple thing.

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

You can get the paint bucket tool and change the fill to the horizontal lines. I bet your way took forever! Looks good though!

The signature rocks man.

Or just use the diagonal lines plugin. But that is a cool sig!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

oh really didn't know. no my way took like 20 seconds.

one line, duplicate, thats 2 lines, duplicate, 4, duplicate 8..... etc.

Thanks for the compliments, no where near as good as you guys with the car sigs but it was pretty fun.

Edited by Stone85

The Holden Efijy is not a vintage car but based on the lines of vintage Holdens such as the FJ & FX. BUT given the awesomeness of this concept car & the aforementioned, i gotta say, WELL DONE! Awesome, buddy!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Nice sig! do you even need any c4ds? It looks good the way you did it! But its always good to tweak around. I do it all the time with my stuff!

Wait! No matter where you go, there you are!

We're all wise guys.

Nice sig! do you even need any c4ds? It looks good the way you did it! But its always good to tweak around. I do it all the time with my stuff!

There are like 6 c4ds in that sig right now lol. I was just saying that I didn't like them.

Downloaded some good ones.... c4d packs are the way to go.