Stone85's Gallery - New Abstract Sig

Stone85

I don't think it's my best either, but I still like it.

I keep having "too much blending" now lol; too much of the render is covered up (especially in the CuDi sig)

Glad you like the text, I don't like it too much. Same ol' Myriad Pro on overlay with glow run at max settings, with black outline layer underneath (I didn't outline the glow, only the actual text but what it's outlining is invisible, or has been erased, with some magic wand strategy) and some radial gradiants on the render, text, and in whatever area didn't look good.

I really like the new Timeshift sig, it has an odd old-school or softened feel to it.

It's really hard to explain, but i like it a lot :lol:

I would prefer the text to be more oranage-ish though, it would blend a lot better. ;)

Edited by Mayor_McSteeze

I don't think it's my best either, but I still like it.

I keep having "too much blending" now lol; too much of the render is covered up (especially in the CuDi sig)

Glad you like the text, I don't like it too much. Same ol' Myriad Pro on overlay with glow run at max settings, with black outline layer underneath (I didn't outline the glow, only the actual text but what it's outlining is invisible, or has been erased, with some magic wand strategy) and some radial gradiants on the render, text, and in whatever area didn't look good.

Myriad Pro.

May I ask what font you used for yours... if you remember?