Fonts? Make your OWN?!?!

Drgrit

Do you hate not having the right font? Well, I do. I have not seen any posts on this so, here it goes.

Go to Fontstruct.com

Make an account. Its really easy. Once you have done that, go to "create new fontstruction"

Choose a name for your font. It has to be four characters long :( But you can change the name at anytime. Just call it test font for now.

You will see a grid. And to your left a thing-O-bricks you can use to make a font.

Make all the characters.

You probably want to save your font. So save it. Then click download. Download the font. (1+1?) Find the file, and unzip it. While you do this, get your control panel up and running. Go to fonts. Get the unzipped file and drag it into anywhere in the fonts. Open up paint.net (or anything else) and test out your new font!

Sorry, I wont give any options details, figure them out yourself!

If your not making a font, go to fontsructs gallery. There are a lot of good fonts to download.

Have fun! Hope I helped!

Screen shot;

scrnshoti.png

rainbowflamegritsig.png

• 3 months later...

Do you hate not having the right font? Well, I do. I have not seen any posts on this so, here it goes.

Go to Fontstruct.com

Make an account. Its really easy. Once you have done that, go to "create new fontstruction"

Choose a name for your font. It has to be four characters long boltbait.sad.png But you can change the name at anytime. Just call it test font for now.

You will see a grid. And to your left a thing-O-bricks you can use to make a font.

Make all the characters.

You probably want to save your font. So save it. Then click download. Download the font. (1+1?) Find the file, and unzip it. While you do this, get your control panel up and running. Go to fonts. Get the unzipped file and drag it into anywhere in the fonts. Open up paint.net (or anything else) and test out your new font!

Sorry, I wont give any options details, figure them out yourself!

If your not making a font, go to fontsructs gallery. There are a lot of good fonts to download.

Have fun! Hope I helped!

Screen shot;

scrnshoti.png

What is that font below this comment?

I mean above :P

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...

this is meant for pyrochild --- i just downloaded and then quickly upgraded to the newest fastest gun slinger in town.... pdn wise that is....but to my utter chagrin the newest fastest doesn't support your excellent splatter effect plug-in....... dern it..... only imagine much more severe comment. that's the danger of falling in love with something you really like. cause you can bet your bottoms worth that the next fastest will not support it. dern it....

crazy jim wggns

Hey jimwig,

Welcome to the forum!

If your post is meant for pyrochild then you shouldn't hijack another thread to post it. Instead add your query to the thread concerning the Splatter plugin. This keeps all the discussion of the Splatter plugin in one place. You can find the thread here: Splatter v1.5