Colour rubber

i think there should be a rubber that works like recolour but the colour you want to rub out should be primary. Secondary should do nothing or it could have a feature that you can rub out both primary and secondary. Who agree's with mr.robot and me +

__|__

{ ^. ^ }

| |

|*****|

Ɔ=== ===C

| |

| |

#####

{|} {|} AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH this forum killed him :(

{|} {|}

{|} {|}

O O P.S what font does the editor use and i made mr.robot plz ask premission before use

Edited by strass

__|__
{ ^. ^ }
  | |
|*****|
Ɔ=== ===C 
  | |
  | |
 #####
{|} {|} 
{|} {|}
{|} {|}

That's what you're looking for, although I really don't think that broken ASCII robots help get your point across.

As for the question, with some clever layering and a plugin like Colour Chop by n d or something similar to it, you can simulate this effect.

By the way, what do you mean "what font does the editor use"? If you mean the post editor on the forums, there's a choice of fonts at the top when you use the full editor. If you mean something else, then I'm afraid I don't know what - would you care to elaborate?

Finally, there is no apostrophe in "agrees" and there should be a space after the period in "mr.robot" - that is, it should be more like "Mr. Robot". Sorry, OCD. Apologies if I'm being insensitive and English isn't your first language.

Have a nice day!

Rubrica

As a work-around you could duplicate your layer,

and turn the primary color to alpha on the bottom layer.

Use the Grim Color Reaper plugin for that.

Then you could use the regular Eraser tool on the top layer.

Only the primary color would show as transparent where you erase.

Once you have erased what you want to, merge layers.

I hate when people forget that there is a Shift or Caps Lock button on their keyboards. Or sometimes they remember it too well.

Example 1

Hello. I Need Some Help With An Image I Am Working On.

Example 2

hello.i need some help with an image im working on

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!

I hate when people forget that there is a Shift or Caps Lock button on their keyboards.

That is honestly the EXACT phrase I uttered to myself, but I felt that what with me nitpicking about the "agree's" it might be going too far to mention it (though I think I have already).

Seriously, though, agree's? mr.robot? This thread does slightly make me want to weep.