My first decent pic in PDN

ddrmaxman

So I was experimenting, trying to figure out how I could make a decent Night time view of a world in an animation I'm working on.

This is how it came out:

STARt.png

Now if I could remember how I made it. . . I used so many different things and had to undo so much that I lost track of what I used to make the sky. Oh and the stars came out too thick.

Hmm. . . A device that makes bad weather. interesting. . .

So I was experimenting, trying to figure out how I could make a decent Night time view of a world in an animation I'm working on.

This is how it came out:

STARt.png

Now if I could remember how I made it. . . I used so many different things and had to undo so much that I lost track of what I used to make the sky. Oh and the stars came out too thick.

Nice pic :D

I would recommend this plugin if you are trying to get better stars: sparkle by Madjik.

Other than that, brilliant work on the sea and horizon!! If you get to more subtle stars, I'd like to see a tut. :D

Anyone else agree with me?

Space...The Final Frontier. -James Tiberius Kirk; circa 2260s

YLOD VICTIM

I would recommend this plugin if you are trying to get better stars: sparkle by Madjik.

Other than that, brilliant work on the sea and horizon!! If you get to more subtle stars, I'd like to see a tut. :D

Anyone else agree with me?

I would make a tutorial. . . If I knew how I did it. I used a lot of tools and kept on having to undo. I did that so much I lost track of what and how I did things. lol

That's messed up too because I was going to remake this on a much larger scale for an animation I'm doing. . .

Hmm. . . A device that makes bad weather. interesting. . .