Sign in to follow this  
pipp92

How famous are you?

I imagine my name recognition was better in the past than it is now. And by that, I mean my ability to recognize users who are active, though the other meaning is true as well. So don't feel bad SAND33P, everyone is unfamous at some point. :)

Edited by CommanderSozo

famous, but I don't see your posts so often anymore. I used to sit around wishing I had C4D because of your old sigs...the current one I may be able to get close to replicating ;)

Surprisingly recognizable for someone with only 300 posts. I'm not sure how you've managed that. Perhaps your posts have a high irritant value? boltbait.lol.png

@SAND33P: Don't worry about not being famous. When I became a Mod people said ".....who?" (Boy did I get the last laugh banning them all...)

Why, just a few days ago Pyrochild wrote this about me.....,

Not fameous at all. Sorry, but at only 2268 posts, I don't believe I've ever even seen one of them. (And, I read a TON of posts.)

I'm not sure if I can ban an Admin, but I'm willing to give it a shot...... Nope. Dang! Now I'm in trouble...., boltbait.sad.png

@ ego eram reputo: apparently pyrochild dosen't read that many posts from general discussions. from what i've seen you're pretty (in)famous there. plus u became a mod 'round the same time i joined the forums (for some reason i remembered that)...

PS: no offense intended, but that "i tried to..." title fits surprisingly well with your avatar

Edited by Leonte

Pyrochild & I are just having a bit of fun with each other (he was quoting BoltBait from earlier in this thread). He gets the last laugh because Admins have more POWER than Mods!

I'm hoping that my title will serve as a warning to others: Don't fool with the Pyrochild boltbait.big_smile.png

Bringing Pyrochild in as an Admin was the worst decision we ever made.

It was a time of great need for us, but he offered us a way out, and like fools we trusted him. He coerced us into granting him power, then overthrew the old order, establishing in its place a cruel dictatorship. Now, he rules this land with an iron fist, crushing any rebellion that would dare rise against him.

No no, wait, I'm thinking of Palpatine. Nevermind...

Crazy Man Dan? Um... fame is a fleeting thing. I haven't seen you in so long that I must say... not famous at all.

Unless you consider the fact that you were the first mod. Then, yeah, fairly famous.

Sand33P, a bit.

Commander Sozo, sorely missed. Not been around much.

pdnnoob, not many posts but has made a mark.

Leonte, remembered for some great comp entries & I agree about EER's avvie.

EER, great sense of humour, fair but not one to mess with. His bite is worse than Pyro's I think. Also very helpful.

Crazy Man Dan, a legend.

Bolt Bait, famous as Chrisco said.

Chrisco, take a look at his avvie! Very famous. Very helpful to all. Most of all creates the most fantastic sigs!

I kinda went inactive on this forum so it's hard for me to say, BUT I do know that I glimpse at your Polyptychs tutorial for something very recently, and going by post count, so I'll say "respectably famous." O.o

I guess you haven't seen anyone here in a while :D

Not famous. Was active way before I am and in my active times, but since then has been pretty much silent (Video game thread left out).

I guess you haven't seen anyone here in a while :D

Not famous. Was active way before I am and in my active times, but since then has been pretty much silent (Video game thread left out).

Yeah I'm not as active as I used to be. I've mainly been caught up with college and gaming on my 360. :P

Very famous! Big inspiration for most of my signatures. Although I haven't really talked to you (but that one time), you are still a big inspiration for my signatures.

Yeah I'm not as active as I used to be. I've mainly been caught up with college and gaming on my 360. :P

Yeah... I've been caught up with college too... my science teacher seems to really like giving my class heaps of homework. Like, a whole essay every single day. C'mon, we're 13 year-olds. That's gotta be almost a offence to give us that much!

I've not heard of any of the posters in this thread, seen any of their artwork, or even read a single post they've made. I guess they all must hang out in that plug-in part of the forum, as if anyone would ever need one of those things. I was hoping to read something from my favorite poster the very famous D3T0N4T0R. Man that guy could write a post that meant something.

I guess I may have heard of BoltBait, I think I may have voted for him for president in the last election, but I was on an intense sugar high after eating three boxes of Crispy Creams and really don't remember much of that day.

I don't know how I could have missed this thread as famous as I am, with my CIA connections and all. Being a world famous super spy and world traveler I can usually be found wherever the action is and other famous people gather.

I don't know why, but I just seem to be late for everything these days. Here it is 12:26 a.m. April 2nd and I'm just now getting around to making this post. Well I guess it's still APRIL FOOLS DAY somewhere !

Am I famous yet?

Your the one responsible for all the poster competitions. I've seen your gallery before and everyone whose currently here knows who you are. So yes, you are famous!