Pyrochild & I are just having a bit of fun with each other (he was quoting BoltBait from earlier in this thread). He gets the last laugh because Admins have more POWER than Mods!

I'm hoping that my title will serve as a warning to others: Don't fool with the Pyrochild boltbait.big_smile.png

Bringing Pyrochild in as an Admin was the worst decision we ever made.

It was a time of great need for us, but he offered us a way out, and like fools we trusted him. He coerced us into granting him power, then overthrew the old order, establishing in its place a cruel dictatorship. Now, he rules this land with an iron fist, crushing any rebellion that would dare rise against him.

No no, wait, I'm thinking of Palpatine. Nevermind...

I am not a mechanism, I am part of the resistance;

I am an organism, an animal, a creature, I am a beast.

~ Becoming the Archetype

Sand33P, a bit.

Commander Sozo, sorely missed. Not been around much.

pdnnoob, not many posts but has made a mark.

Leonte, remembered for some great comp entries & I agree about EER's avvie.

EER, great sense of humour, fair but not one to mess with. His bite is worse than Pyro's I think. Also very helpful.

Crazy Man Dan, a legend.

Bolt Bait, famous as Chrisco said.

Chrisco, take a look at his avvie! Very famous. Very helpful to all. Most of all creates the most fantastic sigs!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Kemaru! Haven't see you in a while man. I'd say your popular. You've been here for three years basically.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I guess you haven't seen anyone here in a while :D

Not famous. Was active way before I am and in my active times, but since then has been pretty much silent (Video game thread left out).

Yeah I'm not as active as I used to be. I've mainly been caught up with college and gaming on my 360. :P

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah I'm not as active as I used to be. I've mainly been caught up with college and gaming on my 360. :P

Yeah... I've been caught up with college too... my science teacher seems to really like giving my class heaps of homework. Like, a whole essay every single day. C'mon, we're 13 year-olds. That's gotta be almost a offence to give us that much!

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

I've not heard of any of the posters in this thread, seen any of their artwork, or even read a single post they've made. I guess they all must hang out in that plug-in part of the forum, as if anyone would ever need one of those things. I was hoping to read something from my favorite poster the very famous D3T0N4T0R. Man that guy could write a post that meant something.

I guess I may have heard of BoltBait, I think I may have voted for him for president in the last election, but I was on an intense sugar high after eating three boxes of Crispy Creams and really don't remember much of that day.

I don't know how I could have missed this thread as famous as I am, with my CIA connections and all. Being a world famous super spy and world traveler I can usually be found wherever the action is and other famous people gather.

I don't know why, but I just seem to be late for everything these days. Here it is 12:26 a.m. April 2nd and I'm just now getting around to making this post. Well I guess it's still APRIL FOOLS DAY somewhere !

Am I famous yet?

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

Possum: One of my favourite artists, very famous no doubt. :)

Rookking: I have my eyes on you. Your work is really great, and I cannot wait to see what else you come up with. Famous.

pyrochild: Who doesn't know you? VERY famous.

barbieq25: Really famous. A nice person who really helps me in my work.

Mayor: I great sig artist. We both help out each other. Very famous.

• 3 months later...