I Plan To Use PDN For Invitations

Well, PdN would be quite good for that. For the text problem, you could just put it on a separate layer to everything else, so you can 'edit' it and change if if need be. And, there are endless possibilities (literally) as to what you can do - just look at the tutorials! :)

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

Well, PdN would be quite good for that. For the text problem, you could just put it on a separate layer to everything else, so you can 'edit' it and change if if need be. And, there are endless possibilities (literally) as to what you can do - just look at the tutorials! boltbait.smile.png

thats a good idea. i didnt think about puttin it ona seperate layer.

• 3 months later...

Or I know there is actually a plugin that I seem to have that allows you to edit text. I'm not too sure where I found it from, and the search doesn't seem to help much. But I'm sure someone will be able to tell you where to get it.boltbait.smile.png

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

You didn't just call her?

*sigh*. Of all people, you should know that these days we don't call people. We use the glorious, mind-blowing

INTERNET (well, actually email.)

Edited by B00k W0rm

71js6g_th.png

I changed my signature. HAPPY??!

Well, yes, but to be honest I think calling is much more polite & efficient.

EDIT:

And BTW, it's not Email, it's FaceBook.

Edited by D3T0N4T0R

signatureig.jpg

TEAIM - Problem solved!

Well, I think we should.

And PDN actually worked quite well for the invitations that I created yesterday.

signatureig.jpg

TEAIM - Problem solved!

• 2 weeks later...

Zombie thread wants brains.

Hey I've been away for a while. But I have been using PDN for Invitations and it works great. I love it. I know how to use the program a whole lot better not and it works perfectly for what I am doing. For the time being. Just thought I'd share that.

I know how to use the program a whole lot better not

*now. Sorry, I just had to do that ;)

Edited by D3T0N4T0R

signatureig.jpg

TEAIM - Problem solved!

So you create another post, then edit that, while you could have just edited the original post?

On topic,I'm glad Paint.NET has met your invitational needs.

Ufm6Sc.png

Placeholder, new signature under construction.

So you create another post, then edit that, while you could have just edited the original post?

On topic,I'm glad Paint.NET has met your invitational needs.

That's just what I'd expect of him. Trust me, he does stuff like it all the time.

71js6g_th.png

I changed my signature. HAPPY??!

i made invitations for a B'Day party using PDN just over 1 year ago, worked fine, but make sure the text is on another layer because you don't want to have to restart. also, if your putting name on them make one without a name and save it, then duplicate it 'n' amount of times putting a different name on each one. ;)