First off I would like to say...I am sorry if I am posting this in the wrong place... I've been searching for the right place to post this and couldn't figure it out. So if I have posted this in the wrong place please let me know and I will gladly post this in the correct place. I need some help if yall wouldnt mind. I know that this question has been asking countless time. So please try not to get frustrated with me.

So here goes..

I have windows Vista. I downloaded a new font... I would like to use it in PDN. I read the help files and have also used the google search. There were many reply's to this question and i thought that they would be helpful but i have tried a lot of them and for some reason I cannot get it to work for me. The font will show up in Mircosoft Office Word but not in PDN. I cannot figure out why.. or figure out what I am doing wrong. Maybe it's just me and I am having one of those days.. I'm not sure. But if anyone can help me it would be very much appreciated. Thank you all for your time.

What Paint.NET version are you using?

Current version is 3.5.5 .

What font is it specifically?

Please provide the link that you used to download it.

The font is called Adine kirnberg-s

here is the link www.WebpagePublicity.com/free-fonts/a/AdineKirnberg-S.ttf

and yes i do believe I am using the most current version of PDN i just downloaded it back in May.

I just installed that font, and it shows in the Paint.NET font list. (I'm using Vista, also)

My Paint.NET font drop-down opens not showing the top of the list,

so I have to scroll up to see this font.

i just opened PDN and now it's there... idk why it was not there earlier. but it is there now. would you mkind telling me how you did it? So i can try to do another one and make sure that it works. so i know what i'm doing.

Right-click > Install

I figured it out. i dont know what i was or was not doing earlier.. but it's working just fine now. But Thank you for your help Sarkut. And thank you to everyone else too....

I use PDN to design wedding invitations.. and don't really know how to use a lot of the tools... only cause i haven't really messed with them much.. but if anyone has anything cool like would like to share with me.. i'd love to know.