paint.net being sold illegally

Creative Paint is 100% FreeW@re... The Professional Installer Will Automatically Ask You To Install The .NET Framework 2.0 If You Don't Have It Installed On Your Comuter.

This line gave me professional cancer.

...at least he got this much right:

CREATIVE PAINT! - (PROFESSIONAL EDITION) IS NOT SUPPORTED BY THE PAINTDOTNET TEAM

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo

From the Donate page:

THIS PROJECT IS NON-PROFITABLE AND  IS CONSIDERED FREE AND OPEN SOURCE.

WHEN YOU DONATE TO THIS DEVELOPMENT YOU WILL HAVE AN OPTION TO CHOOSE ONE OF OUR COMMERCIAL GAMES OR SOFTWARE FOR FREE AS WELL AS THE COMPLETE CREATIVE PAINT SOUCE CODE!

:roll:

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Infuriating! I can think of soooo many nasty things to say about this guy, but I don't talk that way... I say we bombard his inbox with nasty messages. He's dumb enough to put his address on the "about" page.

Don't. Let Rick go through the appropriate legal channels. If we get too involved, it could be considered harassment and hurt Rick's case.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Unbelievable what some people will do these days,what a scumbag.    

You put up a donation link for the legal action if you need it Rick and I will definitely donate.   ;)

I am sure many more will also

Edited by skullbonz

http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/21233-skullbonz-art-gallery

That was mostly a joke. Never took any action on it. Wouldn't want to mess anything up :)

Didn't figure you would. I was more worried about someone coming along and taking your suggestion seriously. :-) 

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Quite the family man isn't he?  And .... he even thanks Rick - what nerve!

But he can't spell to save the day:  YOU ARE ERGED TO CONTACT US AT:   

biggrin.gif   

30b8T8B.gif

How I made Jennifer & Halle in Paint.net

My Gallery | My Deviant Art

"Rescuing one animal may not change the world, but for that animal their world is changed forever!" anon.

Didn't figure you would. I was more worried about someone coming along and taking your suggestion seriously. :-) 

I would like to give the guy a piece of my mind, but I won't. He'll get what's coming to him.

---- Gallery | Sig Tutorial | deviantART | Sig Videos | PhotoBucket ----

D                  E                  S                  T                  I                 N                  Y

I'd just love to post his personal address somewhere prominent :devlish:

I'd just love to post his personal address somewhere prominent :devlish:

I considered posting / linking to the Whois info for that site (apparently he likes gmail accounts), but I would not want Rick to throw a banhammer in my direction. :D

PdnSig.png

Plugin Pack | PSFilterPdn | Content Aware Fill | G'MICPaint Shop Pro Filetype | RAW Filetype | WebP Filetype

The small increase in performance you get coding in C++ over C# is hardly enough to offset the headache of coding in the C++ language. ~BoltBait

Don't you just love the detail Whois can make available?