Frosty's "Gallery"

Frosty

Hey all,

Not really much of a gallery yet seeing as I'm still in my first week of playing around with Paint.Net, but I'd like to know what other users think. Constructive criticism and advice welcome, just go easy on me! boltbait.big_smile.png

th_belflessfractal.jpg

Here's a link to the original render.

Let me know what you think!

-F

I've used a render once only but I do like the dramatic black & white look. If Chrisco says not bad! then you're doing very well.

When you add a thumbnail take out from the "?....=" & that will take you straight to the image instead of the whole photobucket thing & saves bandwidth for people who are limited. For this image http://s654.photobucket.com/albums/uu264/frosty1349/Arty/ ?action=view&current= belflessfractal.jpg if you take out what's in red is what I mean.

Very nice to have you here & a really good start to your gallery.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

This is just me, but i think this picture came out really good. Especially for someone who just started using Paint.NET. TBH, I didn't post any of my starting work on here. Just after i though i knew what i was doing. =) But is seems like you know what you're doing!

Thanks for all the kind comments! I really struggled to balance the contrast in this picture at first - the fractal was really overpowering, while the other area's would get darker with every layer I added. Overall, I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, looking forward to starting something new!

I'll make sure to edit my links from now on as well :)

-F