Coat of Arms?

Is there any tuts on how to make a coat of arms?

Is this something you want to know how to make?

th_coatofarm.png

If so, then the best way to get started is use line tool, and then work from there. If you want a more detailed instruction, drop me a PM, and I'll see if I can't write you a short step by step how I made mine.

One of the best resource for Coat of Arms is found at this web site.

Officially retired from this forum. Have a nice day.

• 1 year later...

Is this something you want to know how to make?

th_coatofarm.png

If so, then the best way to get started is use line tool, and then work from there. If you want a more detailed instruction, drop me a PM, and I'll see if I can't write you a short step by step how I made mine.

One of the best resource for Coat of Arms is found at this web site.

Agreed. I just found this thread today through searches for tutorials. You don't really need a tutorial on how to make it. What I did was visit the site listed, choose what I wanted, and pieced them together.

HalliacCoatofArms-1.jpg

It's a little blurry, but that's because I made mine really small. I also removed the inscription I put on the banner. But, this is the end result. Good luck!

Edited by Aysel

The way I make a Coat of Arms is pretty simple.

Draw out half of the design using the line tool and then use the mirror plugin to mirror that side onto the other.

If you can't draw the leaves or flourishes, there are brushes out there that you can use.

Here's the plugin pack that has the Mirror plugins in it:

I don't remember where I saw the coat of arm brushes, unfortunately, but if you can find a Coat of Arms outline, you could just cut out parts of it and use those.