12 members have voted

1. 1. Who made the best alien?

• Hexratt
    • JD Melek
    • Redfrog
    • Possum Roadkill

Space Art Competition #3

THEME IS: Theme is Alien Lifeforms

Winner is Possum Roadkill ! Runner up is Hexratt !

SAC Comp Rules: All submissions must be created in Paint.net with the exception of renders and stock photos when allowed.

When they are allowed, obviously you cannot use the stocks or renders as your entire submission, so the majority of your image should be created in Paint.net.

When Theme Rules allow, you must post a link to any stocks, renders, images or parts of images you did not create in Paint.net,

i.e. fractals created in a fractal generator program or textures created in another program of any kind.

All images must be submitted as a thumbnail link to the full size image. DO NOT POST FULL SIZE IMAGES!

Minimum size is 800 X 600. There is no maximum size, but keep in mind that people will want to look at your image

and if it takes too long to load, they may not wait to look at it.

NO PLACEHOLDERS! Do not post an entry until it is a finished product. NO WIPS (works in progress) !

No images previously submitted will be allowed.

I reserve the right to add to the rules as people do things to annoy me. (See special rule # 5.)

THEME IS: Alien Lifeforms

Theme rules: You are to make an image depicting an alien lifeform.

Your alien can be anything from your typical “Grey” aliens, to bizarre animals and bi-peds.

Your entry must be made entirely in Paint.net, NO STOCKS OR RENDERS !

(Remember, Possum’s have a sixth sense about things like this, do don’t make me hunt you down.

So with that in mind, special rule #5 is in effect for this competition ).

This thread is for entries only ! If you want to discuss this comp, please go to the discussion thread HERE

The Entry period for this competition run through Saturday evening (June 26th, 2010) at 7:00 p.m., Eastern Daylight Savings Time. All ENTRIES submitted up to that time will be accepted

Edited by Possum Roadkill

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

It's with a heavy heart that I have posted the poll. With only four entries, the poll will close on Monday night. Vote now ! I honestly thought there would be more entries. :(

Edited by Possum Roadkill

Space images are not my forte. Maybe next week I'll give it a whirl. Still, where are Falken, Sozo, and the likes?

and Yellowman and Goonfella?

I voted too. It's important to support those artists who can make the time to enter.

Great effort on the part of the entrants!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Poll closed. Winner is Possum Roadkill. Hey, that's me ! :D I'll have a theme chosen in a day or so. We might try something a little different on this next one, so it might take a couple of days to set it up. Must think !