N00Bz' Gallery

N00Bz

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

To me, the text is AWESOME! But, the render needs a bit more effects if you are going to use Halo in it. The background is nice, but I do not like the smudging on the render. It seems like you are copying Mayor's style. :lol:

Edited by chrisco97

To me, the text is AWESOME! But, the render needs a bit more effects if you are going to use Halo in it. The background is nice, but I do not like the smudging on the render. It seems like you are copying Mayor's style. :lol:

Lol I just looked at Mayor's gallery and mine's and i dont see any smudging one hims anyway i was just trying to make a smudge Sig and I'm gonna post a new sig soon

Edited by N00Bz

The images in vector art are basic and simplistic, consisting of lines, points, polygons, and curves. Vector art is akin to the type of imaging typically used to create cartoon images found in comic strips. In addition, vector art is typically used to create business logos and signs, making them easy for the brain to remember.

But that sig isn't vector art if you ask me...

deviantART

sigs n stuff

• 2 weeks later...

i see you have a AWP user bar. You play counter strike?....i play 1.6...and xbox

[center][IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/okzz91.png[/IMG][/center]
[center]Don't be afraid to forgive and forget. Life is too short to hold grudges
|[url="http://forums.getpaint.net/index.php?/topic/19711-paint-dot-mikes-gallery/page__p__333003&#entry333003"]Paint.Net Gallery[/url]|[/center]

• 2 weeks later...