"Techno Crosswords"

I allways wanted to have a desktop background that reflected my love for electric tools & toys.

What would be better than something that looks like it's a circuit board or a magnification of a microchip's switches?

An image from Iron Man II to describe what I mean.

1063747-1261078579132_super.jpg

I'm looking for a plugin that helps me to create or is even able to create these "random tracers" all alone for me.

Thank you.

Edited by 203

Thanks, but I meant sarkut and yellowman in the first place.

Well, I'd like to create 'simple', two dimensional fields where circuitry is growing like the pipes in Windows' screensaver.

The problem is that it's tedious work and if this design is made from hand it's probably ugly and not really random, instead repeats itself quite often (I know that circuitry is never really random, but thats not the point here as this wiring would never be put to use anyway).

What I would require would be a modification of the random maze code meantioned above so its not using mere lines but multiple prefabs that are randomly feed to the renderer which in turn is able to detect the stop points from prior prefabs and continue from them.

I hope you can follow me here?

Edited by 203

Wit my Dad's help I made this. He may help more when he's back from watching the Stereophonics. Maze for smaller peaces and Random for big

badmemory6shauna.jpg

Yeah, thats ok. But not good. You still see its a maze.

But I honor the work you must have put into it.

Does someone here remember the plumber type games where you have to fix pipes before a liquid starts flowing? I guess thats the best way to describe it.

1063747-1261078579132_super.jpg

kl32i9th.jpg

armitage3-14.jpg

some more samples of what I mean (I originally posted that Iron Man pic in the opening, but it seems the Link has been overlooked).

Edited by 203