Underwater Pictures

ronischuetz

Hello,

I recently started to work with Paint.Net to manipulate my Scooba Diving Pictures but I'm using only one basic functionlity: CTRL + SHIFT + L

Every time I like to manage certain spefic stuff I strungle with the amount of options which are available and therefore I wanted to ask if somebody wrote a filter, effect or plugin's which are optimized for underwater picutres.

That you get an idea what kind of pictures I try to modify I'm adding here a link : http://www.facebook....05&l=3eda178b29 (does not need a fb account to have a look at them).

thank you very much in advance for any suggestion.

kind regards,

roni

Every time I like to manage certain spefic stuff I strungle with the amount of options which are available and therefore I wanted to ask if somebody wrote a filter, effect or plugin's which are optimized for underwater picutres.

Roni,

Can you be more specific about what you are trying to do?

Also, you may find answers here in the Paint.Net Search.

martelshiney300-1.pngbleeping12.png

I would do manual Levels (ctrl+L), rather than Auto-Level. It requires a bit more work, but you'll get the result you're aiming for.

Here's a guide to Levels:

Edited by someone93