Sid's Gallery (Updated 15/03/2011)

Siddek

15/03/2011 Update

just the 1 today will post some more later have to sort out formats and upload........

Hope you like

Sig 33

davincis.jpg

Hidden Content:
Sig 25

sig28.jpg

Sig 26

sig26.jpg

Sig 27

sig22v.jpg

Sig 28

sig23.jpg

Sig 29

sig33.jpg

Sig 30

sig32g.jpg

Sig 31

Render i found here

housev.jpg

Sig 32

sig24.jpg

1. a picture i made for my friends band the sheet music comes from beethoven and scaned from a friend.....

playing with noise and frosted glass mixed with film adds a nice grunge effect.

krukcover1.jpg

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[
] <--- Still new to this so soz for mistakes lol
:)

Ok 2 updates done........

Not sure how to do a proper update yet so just edited for now.....

sorry guys total forum noob lol.... :)

does any1 know how to do that hidden show hidden thing in posts so i can shink the old stuff?????? send me a PM OR E-Mail if you can help.....

Thanks guys hope you like the new stuff...

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

L3ron..... thanx man, as i said i value peoples opinions as it helps me improve.....

will be adding some more 2moz.....

any1 got some advice for a n00b on the best tuts, plugins??? oh wait i have every plugin lol....

i'm happy that u like what u see......

TY guys for posting a reply....

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

Thanx L3ron, i think ur giving me too much credit there mate.....

I think that sometimes a minimalist way can be better than over-crowding, i.e: Overkilling the sig with more than the eye can grasp....

whats the saying, "A picture tells a thousand words", well in that case let it say them, dont try to make it say to many more or it will kill the effect....

oooooppppppsssss sorry im waffling on again soz, :) lol

Anyways Update done.....

Now on to the next images ;) lol

Well might take a break and try to work on a method for a finger print into the sig or maybe an xray????

Abit unsure might try both. We will see....

Any1 have an opinion on what to try next??

Let me know and thanx for looking

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

Ok another update done, I really hope you like the new ones.......

Been playing with dents to try out what effects you can get when mixing it with clouds and random shape......

you can get some nice effects when combining your plugins.....

Oh still trying to sort this page out, if anyone knows what im doing wrong with the HIDE command please let me know.......

thanks for checking the updates and drop in again soon for more....... :)

sig10.jpg

[

I like the galaxy in Sig Design 10. :)

Hidden Content: Regarding Hide
To use "Hide", drag the mouse across whatever you want to hide,

then open the drop-down for Other styles and click on Hide.

Edited by Sarkut

You have some pretty unique designs...

Hidden Content: My Favourites of Yours
sig9i.jpg

sig10.jpg

sig16.jpg

I would suggest making 2 on my list your current. It is awesome.

I think you should remove your 'watermark'.

It takes away much from the composition and feel of the sigs :(

well now thats an honest opinion.......

thanks for being honest, its refeshing to get a true opinion.......

I add the name so people know who did it, the design may change but the name stays the same.... well that sort of thing anyway.....

will post my next few nameless or maybe look at a way to incorperate my name into the feel of each individual sig.....

thanks for replying and i hope you do it again to see if you think i've improved.....

Sarkut & chrisco97..... thanks for that info will try it out hope it helps shink this down abit its getting rather large..... didn't want to have to remove things..... would like peoples critisism's on my work to review my old works to see if i have improved......

Chrisco97.... I was asking myself that same question..... dont know why i didn't,,, maybe i was hoping for a better 1 that beats the 2 and a decision would be reached an easy way..... but you know what the change is made....... thanks for the advice..

thanks to all who have looked through this gallery and to all who have taken the time to reply......... Siddek

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

Look at my sigs throughout the years. I so-to-speak 'watermark' them, but they rather seamlessly (IMHO) integrate with the sig. Your watermark may fit for one sig, but it feels out of place for the others. Showing amazing improvement though. Kudos on that.

You have improved, what about trying your hand at a whole spacescape? I think you could do it.

Hey Chrisco97....... i have started the spacescape an will post in my next update on tuesday.......

thanks for the idea.... if anyone else has a surgestion or request will be happy to try for you.......

Good luck in all your future designs guys........... thanks for checking out my space..........Siddek

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

Well Guys found sometime to play this weekend so i hope u like the new graphics.....

Chrisco97 thanks again.....

Hope you enjoy them, comments are welcome from all PdN users and members......

Good luck with all ur future designs.........

sig10.jpg

[

Nice job, textures could be more realistic, but I like the second one best. Cool how it crashes into the other planet.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys, sorry i haven't updated sooner but had no time....... work gets harder at the beginning of summer hols for teachers.....

well i've only done a few new ones, but only 3 sigs ready to post still tweaking a few more......

hope you like them and thanks for checking in again..........

Thank you for all your comments.......

@Chrisco....... yeah was trying to get the textures abit smoother but hey i will try again when i have time......

@L3ron.......... Thanks mate....... glad you like my work......... you can have this diagona.032.png for being a good boy lol.......

anyway seriously thanks for your comments, posts, replies, and criticisms........

Good luck with all your future designs, and remember to have fun......... Siddek :)

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

I think the middle one is my fave. On the last one the text is the wrong colour or too bright for the rest of the image but the background is very nice.

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Thanxs Barbieq will have a play with the txt and repost it......

Hey L3ron glad to see you still like my work...... let me know if i slip in my designs ok........

2 new added since i had time to finish them...... the guitar sig still needs shading and the wood finished but it was only a trial that came out ok.....

so i decided to post it........ hope you like them....

Remember to have fun guys and gals......... enjoy life cuz its to short to waste............ Siddek

Edited by Siddek

sig10.jpg

[

• 8 months later...

Update 06/03/2011

OK Guys its been a long time sorry for not coming on been so busy... Good news my 2nd son James was born 01/03/2011............. :) 2 sons is perfect a daughter is just scary lol.......

I have a lot of new stuff but will post slowly so i dont give you to much in 1 day........

Hope you like and will be on everyday again so will reply asap.......

sig10.jpg

[