How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

I have installed the Shape3D plugin correctly, ... other plugins work fine. However applying Shape3D to any image always results in the display of a sphere with the image wraped around it and the application Point.Net frozen.

To regain use of the computer I have to end Point.net using the End Task button in Windows Task Manager.

Suggestions

In dual view always appears the Shape3D's Settings window on the second monitor. It does not matter that is swicthed on or not.

• 2 weeks later...

Its possible I've lost my mind but the shapes3d ok button has disappeared. I've tried different images and I've deleted all effects plugins and put in only the shape3d.dll and its still gone. I tried to search for the answer but you cant search 2 letter words and button has 49 pages to go through. There is an XML Load/Save option at the bottom of the window that I never noticed but it may have been there all along. If it's something simple please feel free to ridicule me but I cant figure it out.

Thanks

newgatesigla5.jpg

Thanks for the suggestion. I just tried several of the themes that came with Vista(I should have mentioned the OS) but no luck. Its like the OK and Cancel buttons were never there. I can see the whole window and where the buttons should be. Maybe it will fix itself in the next reboot.

Thanks again

newgatesigla5.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

English: I cannot install this onto my computer. I did paste it into the effects folder, and it does not appear. However, my sister did the same and on her computer, it did appear.

Japanese: 私はマイ・コンピュータにこれを取付けることができない。 私は効果のホールダーにそれを貼り、現われない。 但し、私の姉妹は彼女のコンピュータと同じようにし、現われた。

[Rough translation courtesy of Yahoo! Babel Fish]

UPDATE: Oops... I FIGURED IT OUT!!! Haha. I'm so smart.

• 2 weeks later...