How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

as far as the problems go:

when you hit the program and it reners the 3-D image, PDN isn't frozen, the problem is that the interface doesn't load, but for some reason the program thinks that it has. there is nothing wrong with PDN, or teh plugin, it just seems that there is some sort of mixup between the plugin, the program, and your system.

unfortunately, it only happens with some systems, mine being one of them. while I am not a computer expert, I have been looking through my computer trying to figure out what the cause is. If I can figure it out, I'll let yall know.

• 2 weeks later...
as far as the problems go:

when you hit the program and it reners the 3-D image, PDN isn't frozen, the problem is that the interface doesn't load, but for some reason the program thinks that it has. there is nothing wrong with PDN, or teh plugin, it just seems that there is some sort of mixup between the plugin, the program, and your system.

unfortunately, it only happens with some systems, mine being one of them. while I am not a computer expert, I have been looking through my computer trying to figure out what the cause is. If I can figure it out, I'll let yall know.

I have the same problem on my home computer under XP, but everything works fine on my office computer under Vista64...

PDN isn't frozen, because i am able to step back with Backspace key, or Enter key. Interesting...

Care Bear, are you able to download from the available mirror on the download page (linked in the first post)? Or are you unable to download anything at all?

As a side note, I have just this minute successfully downloaded from the mirrored location both the ZIP and DLL.

• 3 weeks later...
Has anyone come up with a solution to the problem of interface not loading?

Try the usual, update windows, update all drivers, clean up junk, reinstall PDN and plugins and .NET framework, make sure YOUR system is running smooth, try it on another system, wait for shape3d to be updated.

And lastly, if all else fails, reinstall windows.

@RyuinfinityPDN: You're Not helping.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

I've tried everything expect reinstalling windows. if I did that I would have to spend another 3 days looking for the right drivers for my video card, sound card, etc. Oh well, I guess I'll have to wait until an easier solution comes up. Thanks though.

Try Win Driver backup or Driver Max.

They back up all your current drivers on your system.

And put them all nicely in folders, so you can easily have all your drivers in case you wanna reinstall windows.

Or collect all your drivers before reinstalling.

Wow way too complex for me

Yeah, and it will stay that way unless you try it.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

• 1 month later...

RE-DO

OK.... made another jing vid showing the problem some of us have with the shape 3D plug-in.

I have tried all of the suggestions thru out this thread to no avail.

Am currently up-dated on everything.

The vid (re-done for boltbait).................

http://www.screencast.com/users/Henders ... 91e4cacd87