How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

Could MKT, or Rick, or someone, change the links from the origional post to use

http://mkt.t-cat.biz/pdn/dl.cgi?mode=dl ... hape3D.dll

for the dll link and

http://mkt.t-cat.biz/pdn/dl.cgi?mode=dl ... _2_6_0.zip

for the zip link.

The ones that are here are broken links.

BTW.

Fantastic plugin

When in doubt, Try it out.

greenandfire.png

I made this sig file using http://www.anim8or.com and making all of the textures with http://www.getpaint.net

I love freeware.

I think this plugin is very usefull for Ash :)

lot of his tuts are including this plugin ...

when i rate it to then its like ......

10/10 :wink:

WHATZ.png

wear our signature and earn 50 studiocredits. pm me your username if you want to participate.

This plugin is simply amazing! One of a kind... :D

Thanks to its author!

"Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind."

~Dr. Seuss

Could MKT, or Rick, or someone, change the links from the origional post to use

http://mkt.t-cat.biz/pdn/dl.cgi?mode=dl ... hape3D.dll

for the dll link and

http://mkt.t-cat.biz/pdn/dl.cgi?mode=dl ... _2_6_0.zip

for the zip link.

The ones that are here are broken links.

BTW.

Fantastic plugin

I can't make any of the links--DLL or ZIP-- work. Every time I download this and think "now I got it"; I click on it, no screen opens, its screws up my image and freezes paintnet. What the heck? I'm new here, but not to DLLs or zips.

Don't move the ZIP, extract it and move the DLL.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

Don't move the ZIP, extract it and move the DLL.

Yep, thanks, I do that. I was wondering, my paint.net upgraded to a new version right before I started this new tut. Could that have anything to do with this particular plugin??? I tried from the guy's site and the post here and it just freezes my program (just paint.net)

Shape3D works just fine on my install of PdN3.20. Have you tried a reinstall?

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.

:-) Not many people think of it. If that doesn't work...well, MKT hasn't been around for a while, so I'm not sure how you could get additional help with this.

This plugin haven`t worcked with me at any time. The program freezes. I must youse ctrl+alt+delet and shut i down. :cry: I have re-innstalled it!

Any tips?? Please!?

- Olm1303

This plugin haven`t worcked with me at any time. The program freezes. I must youse ctrl+alt+delet and shut i down. :cry: I have re-innstalled it!

Any tips?? Please!?

Now see :roll: :shock: ???

I totally uninstalled paint.net, ran diagnostics and clean up utilities. Then did a clean install, re-downloaded shape 3-D from the link in this thread. unzipped and placed in my effects folder 8) . This time still no screen, made the image into a ball, and froze the computer like always :twisted: . I even had another geek who does computer builds for a living check out my system and nada. I haven't had a problem with any other plug-in. I know this is weird, but also frustrating :twisted: !!

I moved away from this for a bit and played with the animated rain tut to make sure I wasn't crazy, no problems with any other plug-in the last couple of days. :lol:

Shape3D has worked for me since June 15. What are your system stats?

Does this work?

OS Name Microsoft Windows XP Professional

Version 5.1.2600 Service Pack 2 Build 2600

OS Manufacturer Microsoft Corporation

System Name TEST

System Manufacturer NVIDIA

System Model AWRDACPI

System Type X86-based PC

Processor x86 Family 6 Model 8 Stepping 1 AuthenticAMD ~1920 Mhz

BIOS Version/Date Phoenix Technologies, LTD 6.00 PG, 9/16/2004

SMBIOS Version 2.2

Total Physical Memory 512.00 MB

Available Physical Memory 52.87 MB

Total Virtual Memory 2.00 GB

Available Virtual Memory 1.96 GB

Sounds like it should work...very odd. And you've reinstalled both Paint.NET and Shape3D, right?

Yes--the alpha 2 version of Paint.net and the plug in from this thread because that person said that the other link was broke?

Well...I'm all out of ideas. Hopefully someone else on the forum can come up with something...

Thanks for trying to sort this out David 8) --I am at a loss and frustrated :cry: . Learning about paint.net and using the tutorials has been really fun :D , until now. But I am not about to let one plug in turn me off!! I'm "too old" for that!!