How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

I'm sorry.

My consideration was insufficient.

The size when the window was opened was too large.?

I want to manage to correct opening size.

Yes..it is too large and we cannot reach the 'ok' button. my screen resolution is not 800 by 600 it is actually the higher resolution. So the problem still exists. can you alter the window and make into two screens perhaps? I'm not a programmer, but it appears that your pluggin has too much stuff for one page.

Thx... I hope I will be able to use your pluggin properly someday... It is amazing... Keep the good work MTK :)

Catch Me !

If you can, can you explain how?

Edit:

Ohh... I'm in love with my right click button now <3

You have to right click on the windows bar - size.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

If that is the case, point your mouse to the top edge of the plugin window and just resize it, and you can see the KO button.

You will see the Arrow turns into the resize arrow.

EDIT: that works too :)

I've already tried that. It does not work for me. Hmm.. Does anyone thnk perhaps because my laptop is a Widescreen? :?:

Catch Me !

My laptop is wide screen too.

Are you using any windows theme?

windows theme?...you mean windows XP? yes...and the desktop is modified with my pic...

Do you think I should remove my desktop pic?

Catch Me !

I still say post a pic of what you see in PDN when using shape3d.

This is what I see....the image fills my whole screen... cannot resize ...hope this helps... I have a widescreen laptop...maybe that is the issue... who knows... Hope someone can find the solution for me... :)

As you can see...I cannot scroll down the second window to reach the OK button...that is as far as it goes... I"ve even tried to resize top window and still cannot reach the OK button... I am feeling a tad frustrated here.. :);)

3dpicinterface.jpg

Catch Me !

Maybe it has something to do with your screen resolution.

Yeah, can you try aother screen resolution?

Yes I've tried different screen resolutions.. I guess I'm doomed :( It would have been nice to be able to work with this pluggin... oh well ..life resumes..

Thx for your help :) it is greatly appreciated

Annie

Catch Me !

Try to re-download the plugin, (and /or Reinstalling PDN)

If that doesn't work.

Wait for the next version.

MKT said he will look into the problem.

SO all hope it not lost yet. :)

I'm way ahead of you...yes I did uninstall and re-downloaded the pluggin...

I will wait for the next upgrade...:)

Thx again..

Catch Me !

This is asowome how did you come up with the base. Now only if someone will create a intergrate animator Paint.NET will be getting close to Photoshop great ness.

Untitled-1.png

You bored...

...so am I

I have the exact same problem as annie which is comforting to know someone else has trouble with it :P :

Shape 3d will not shiow the Ok/cancel button

Untitled.png

This is asowome how did you come up with the base. Now only if someone will create a intergrate animator Paint.NET will be getting close to Photoshop great ness.

Paint.NET is not an animation tool and never will be. I suggest you read the following:

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=489

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3455

http://paintdotnet.12.forumer.com/viewtopic.php?t=3446

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

It may be a Font DPI problem. I know some programs don't display correctly when the Font Display settings are at 120dpi.

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

It may be a Font DPI problem. I know some programs don't display correctly when the Font Display settings are at 120dpi.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 3:34 pm Post subject:

I tried both suggestion and I still have the same problem.. I asked a reputable programmer/techie and he says it is the pluggin...nothing is wrong with my system...so..with that said...hopefully... a new version will come out so we can use this fabulous pluggin someday..

Thx for the suggestions.. :)

Catch Me !