How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

Ive tried the 3d plugin using various images as well as just a blank white canvas, Paint.NET freezes before there is even an option to manipulate the image using the 3dplugin controls.

Is there a pdncrash.log on your desktop? If so, post it.

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former"

[ dA Paint.NET Chat :: Yata on dA ]

it says that the plugin has been taken off that website!! is there a newer version? or else I can't get it :cry::cry:

Please read the 1st post again, MKT's site still have the file.

My daughter got paint.net recently and we tried to download the plugin. The link does take you to his website but when you click on the file it takes you to MediaFire where you get this message: (The quickkey you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire).

"One can't complain. I have my friends. Someone spoke to me only yesterday." EEYORE

it says that the plugin has been taken off that website!! is there a newer version? or else I can't get it :cry::cry:

Please read the 1st post again, MKT's site still have the file.

My daughter got paint.net recently and we tried to download the plugin. The link does take you to his website but when you click on the file it takes you to MediaFire where you get this message: (The quickkey you provided for file download was invalid. This is usually caused because the file is no longer stored on Mediafire. This occurs when the file is removed by the originating user or Mediafire).

There are 4 links and 2 are linked to MediaFire, Don't click on those 2, click on the links with file hosted on MKT's site.

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

There are 4 links and 2 are linked to MediaFire, Don't click on those 2, click on the links with file hosted on MKT's site.

Um... maybe you forget, but you're a mod. Why don't you just edit out the bad links so people stop complaining that the links don't work?

xZYt6wl.png

ambigram signature by Kemaru

[i write plugins and stuff]

If you like a post, upvote it!

Um... maybe you forget, but you're a mod. Why don't you just edit out the bad links so people stop complaining that the links don't work?

Good point, done.

However, what I was saying is about the 4 links on MKT's site.

Thanks. :)

this is awsome :D even though ive not fully grasped how to use it i will master it soon :D this will help in many things :) it seems complicated but im starting to understand. you have the shape you want. the desired rotation and all the other things. ive just downloaded it and i might try to make a rubiks cube in it :)

section8.png

psn id: R3V-fiR3

this is awsome :D even though ive not fully grasped how to use it i will master it soon :D this will help in many things :) it seems complicated but im starting to understand. you have the shape you want. the desired rotation and all the other things. ive just downloaded it and i might try to make a rubiks cube in it :)

R3VENGE, please read the forum rule saying that the amount of images in your sig must not be larger than 500px. Your sig has two images which when combined have a height larger than 500px.

ive still not mastered it but i tried t make a rubiks cube http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj16 ... kscube.png sadly it went wrong :D . i think it would help if i kew what net it uses. from what i can see in the picture its using the center outwards. but if you have a ready prpared net how would i get that in to a cube??

Go try some of my tuts, list and links on my googlepage.

Learn those basic tuts for shape 3d then you can make rubiks cube....

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah, it's pretty full-featured. :-) Glad you got it working.

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

• 3 weeks later...