How to Install Plugins ×

Shape3D (2007-08-24) [Bug Fixed September 2023]

MKT

ha yeah i think ill do that.

for future versions, maybe a v 4.0, try making it so that you could make your object 'animated' like .gif wise. it would be like a rotating sphere of death

Hey hey hey, what can I say?

1367325071_f1636b8be7_o.png

I dont think that Paint.NET has any plans to become an animation tool. You could always just do this to make animations. On page 16, somebody did do a rotating sphere. Im not sure if its a rotating sphere of death though. :D

I'm still alive!

I just tried again. I clicked on the link that said Shape3D_1_2_6_0.zip This was under a section called download and it said the language of this plugin is in japanese and english. When i clicked on it it asked me to save or open. I hit open. It loads for a while and then nothing happens its done. It doesnt open the zip folder. Ive tried saving it but its just this really weird file type and still doesnt do anything when opened.

I just downloaded the zip file: Shape3D_1_2_6_0.zip.

In the zip file there is file called: Shape3D.dll.

I get that in Windows XP’s own extract program.

If you don’t get a dll, try some other unzip program.

My DA: http://leif-j.deviantart.com/

--------------

Some people seek justice so persistent, that they will do great injustice themselves.

ha yeah i think ill do that.

for future versions, maybe a v 4.0, try making it so that you could make your object 'animated' like .gif wise. it would be like a rotating sphere of death

It can't be done, as PdN isn't an animation program and has no interest in becoming one. Besides, animated GIFs on the internet went out with Vanilla Ice. :-)

The Doctor: There was a goblin, or a trickster, or a warrior... A nameless, terrible thing, soaked in the blood of a billion galaxies. The most feared being in all the cosmos. And nothing could stop it, or hold it, or reason with it. One day it would just drop out of the sky and tear down your world.
Amy: But how did it end up in there?
The Doctor: You know fairy tales. A good wizard tricked it.
River Song: I hate good wizards in fairy tales; they always turn out to be him.

with the antivirus software that you are using.

http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/efw

http://forums.stardock.com/index.aspx?f ... 161625&c=1

If it is a cause, please examine about the software.

If you cannot use a ZIP file, please try the link which Ash showed.

A DLL file is downloaded.

Ash.

Thank you so much.

The download link that you showed is very nice.

I did not understand the necessity of the download links of DLL files.

with the antivirus software that you are using.

http://www.fileinfo.net/extension/efw

http://forums.stardock.com/index.aspx?f ... 161625&c=1

If it is a cause, please examine about the software.

If you cannot use a ZIP file, please try the link which Ash showed.

A DLL file is downloaded.

Ash.

Thank you so much.

The download link that you showed is very nice.

I did not understand the necessity of the download links of DLL files.

Thank you:)

I should have checked what efw is, I usually do :?

I also thought Zip file was good enought too :)

==========================================================

no more animation program off topic talk, please.

==========================================================

The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

Thank you very much Ash the link that you provided worked. Its a really cool plug in. I dont know why it didnt work with that zip file. Now that I have this I think I'm gonna try your eye tut. Thanks again. :D

Google "blender".

No. Way. I've just seen Bob. And... *poof!*—just like that—he disappears into the mist again. ~Helio

I acquired an account in the site that you showed.

And, I made a new download link.

I changed download link of 1st page 1st post and my website.

Thank you.

You are welcome :)

Personally I like to download the plugin from your site, since I check there often :)

=================================================================

@Nidoking: You're welcome. Have fun PDN-ing

=================================================================

Google "blender".

You could've PMed sa729

no more animation program off topic talk, please.
The_next_thousand_words_by_0_ASH_0.png

All creations Ash + Paint.NET [ Googlepage | deviantArt | Club PDN | PDN Fan ]

MKT, I'm having trouble using to the Righthanded Coordinate System. Its seems very difficult to me. I had no problems with the Lefthanded Coordinate System you had originally. Would you be able to add an option to switch between the Righthanded and Lefthanded Coordinate Systems?

Take responsibility for your own intelligence. 😉 -Rick Brewster

I'm not very good with image programs but I've just downloaded and tried the Shape3D effect. This is truly awesome. MKT has given us a remarkable tool.

Thanks!

Howdy everyone!

Paint.Net really rocks. I just got it. Previously used a "snarfed" version of Photoshop 5.5 but this software can do almost as much. Love it so far. Especially these wicked-cool plug-ins. (Thanks!)

Bit of a problem with this plugin. Downloaded the 1.2.6.0, but everytime I choose it, it creates a ball with the picture then the whole program freezes and stops responding. Have to close through Taskmanager. This happened twice. I'm on Vista-32 bit.

Any suggestions.

Thanking you!

paintfire_willy_sig2.jpg

Hello,

I downloaded this plugin, and it is astounding!! This is some of the best work I have ever seen. I would like to thank everyone involved, this must have been a tremendous amount of work...

The only question I have is, I can't seem to get the image on the side of the shape that I want. For example, if I select Cylindar and only select the Bottom (As I want the image on the bottom), nothing shows up. How do I get the image on the bottom? I am having a similar problem with the sphere. How do I get the entire image to show up on the sphere, as opposed to just a portion of the image? I apologize if these questions have already been addressed, I read the tutorial, and a good bit of this thread, and didn't see anything about this.

Thanks Again,

M_Lyons4_Signature.jpg

My First Signature...