Embed a name on Image

Hello

I am new at this. I have a website and I would like to know how to embed the name of my blog in a photo image. This way I can publish photos without other websites copying my photos with give credit source of original website.

I am not sure if its called embed or stamp?

Appreciate your help

Elias

Okay, start by creating a new layer above your image. Then, use the Text tool, and write any text in any font you want, and color doesn't matter either. It doesn't matter if it's anti-aliased or not. Then, use the magic wand tool, and put tolerance on 0%, on the Text layer and select the backround (don't select the text). Then press [Ctrl]+I to invert the selection. Now make a new layer, and use the Effects-->Selection-->Bevel Selection (it's a plugin, if you don't have it then download it in the plugins section). Mess with the settings until you get the embed you want. Then go to your text layer, and delete it. You now have embedded text in your image.

Hope that helps :)

Edit: You should get text that looks something like in my Easter picture.

Edited by Weylin

Thank you for your great help

Elias

Hello

I am new at this. I have a website and I would like to know how to embed the name of my blog in a photo image. This way I can publish photos without other websites copying my photos with give credit source of original website.

I am not sure if its called embed or stamp?

Appreciate your help

Elias

What you're looking for is a watermark. Try this: PDNWatermark