Trine's gallery

Trine0

Thanks, thanks and thanks! You are too kind :grinneh:

I guess you're right about the crayons, Barbieq, I'll see what I can do.

And thanks again, I'm glad you like my work. More animals are coming up soon, if that raccoon wants to cooperate. The eyes and nose looks fine, and I have the lines and the colors, but I still need to get the fur right.

signature.png

• 4 weeks later...

I really like the raccoon. The fur texture is very well done and realistic. I hope to see you add more to the image. Some more of the body, the front legs, and a nice foliage background would make this an outstanding piece worthy of the Galleria.

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

The fan is very well done. I think I did comment on DA about it.

The raccoon is another cute little critter in your gallery! I really love his cute face. Very well done. I imagine that at some point these images will feature in a more complex work. I enjoy looking at your work because your style is refreshing...keep up the really great work!

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for all the comments and sorry I haven't answered earlier. It's been quite a while since I've checked the forum, since I've been pretty busy lately; first exams, then graduation and lots of parties to celebrate it, then some holiday traveling.

But I spend this week doing just about nothing and I plan on using the next one doing that some more :D So I might open Paint.NET and see what that brings me to ;)

L3ron: Really? Haha, that girl would be me :b

Possum: Thanks! I'll definitely consider working some more on it.

Barbieq: Thank you so much! All your comments are much appreciated!

signature.png

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you so much for all the comments and sorry I haven't answered earlier. It's been quite a while since I've checked the forum, since I've been pretty busy lately; first exams, then graduation and lots of parties to celebrate it, then some holiday traveling.

But I spend this week doing just about nothing and I plan on using the next one doing that some more :D So I might open Paint.NET and see what that brings me to ;)

L3ron: Really? Haha, that girl would be me :b

Possum: Thanks! I'll definitely consider working some more on it.

Barbieq: Thank you so much! All your comments are much appreciated!

I would love to see it. :D I really like the Teddy Bear under the parasol. The look on it's face is so sweet. Lovely gallery !

SAC, WOTW and Photo Manip Competition Host

To visit the Comps click HERE

• 3 months later...

L3ron: Really? Haha, that girl would be me

that explains why it's in the photo manip section. I almost thought you drew the entire picture! The blending was very well done, as was the photography...I think that's the whole picture no? :)

No, Paint.NET is not spyware...but, installing it is an IQ test. ~BoltBait

Blend modes are like the filling in your sandwich. It's the filling that can change your experience of the sandwich. ~Ego Eram Reputo