Hello, Im Lurked

Hey guys, I've been here quite awhile, being a ghost and eavesdropping in threads. I quit here and there, and I would kindly ask anyone good at PDN to help me (kind of like a teacher and student kind of deal). I would like to learn the basic things and how to make a signature from scratch excluding a simple picture to work on.

So yeah, I need 1 teacher to help me, preferably someone who is experienced.

Thanks ;)

However, once i enter the link you have provided for me, there are 3 links. They all redirect me to paintdotnet.forumer.com, which gives me an error code of 404. Whats the problem?

Note: I'm still looking for a teacher to help me out on the basics with his/her free time.

The best teacher is to press F1 with Paint.Net open - this will connect you to the online help files. A lot of terms and tools are explained there in some detail.

The second thing I'd try is trawling the tutorial section for tutorials about techniques that interest you. Check out Creations

The third place to go is the pictorium. We have a section specifically for sigs: Here

For a specific tutorial on signatures try this: ImageLinks! and other forum/sig related tips

Thanks ;)

However, once i enter the link you have provided for me, there are 3 links. They all redirect me to paintdotnet.forumer.com, which gives me an error code of 404. Whats the problem?

Note: I'm still looking for a teacher to help me out on the basics with his/her free time.

Sorry about that. We recently moved to this new forum, and all the links from the new forum are broken.

Try Sozo's link again, I've updated the links for the new forum.