Yay or Nay?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Coffee?

• Yes!
    • No!

Well, It seems that Coffee is prevailing, 12 - 9. Drink on, Coffee lovers, drink on!

Edited by Jyggalag

"The Daedric Prince of Order! Or biscuits... No. Order. And not in the good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, boring."

- Sheogorath on Jyggalag

Check out my gallery! And my blog!

45463d761c0a9e6d8399c364f416d7bd5g.jpg

luv it.

how?

strong and often (at least 3 cups a day), no milk, temperature dosen't matter

regular coffee with no sugar or instant coffee slightly sweetened.

i like tea only when i have no coffee.

redsig.png

Not much of a straight coffee drinker here. My morning drink of choice is normally a cappuccino. French vanilla to be exact. But i voted yes for coffee because cappuccino is basically fluffed up coffee :D

"Clearly it's a very serious and literal meaning. If you're not solving physics equations then get off my lawn!-Rick Brewster Paint.net Lead Developer"

luv it.how?strong and often (at least 3 cups a day), no milk, temperature dosen't matterregular coffee with no sugar or instant coffee slightly sweetened.i like tea only when i have no coffee.

3 cups (ok mugs actually) gets me up enough to face the day. No coffee making organisation will go broke while I live. Never put sugar in coffee, tastes terrible & you have to stir it which just slows down the process :lol:

THiGVp.png

Knowledge is no burden to carry.

April Jones, 2012

Coffee is still winning. 18 -12

We will be

Edited by Jyggalag

"The Daedric Prince of Order! Or biscuits... No. Order. And not in the good way. Bleak. Colorless. Dead. Boring, boring, boring."

- Sheogorath on Jyggalag

Tea is good. FOR A PANSY! But seriously though, tea is all right (no comparison to coffee, however).

- Sheogorath on Jyggalag

• 3 weeks later...

I like my java sweet and STRONG - grew upon US Navy Mk.1 Mod.0 Monday Morning Coffee - if it doesn't dissolve a styrofoam cup, it's just flavored water....... boltbait.cool.png

Tea is okay, and I actually have tried Chai and liked it. Just recently discovered a true Indian Restaurant that serves it.

Getting older, so have begun using Stevia sweetener - trying to cut calories safely, but I gotta have my CAFFIEN! boltbait.yikes.png

Three cups each morning.

Hi Rev, great to see your first post was here on the Coffee thread! :D

Edited by Jyggalag

- Sheogorath on Jyggalag

• 5 months later...

COFFEE *drools*

As long as it's got caffeine and isn't too hot, it's mine :P

Didn't know you liked coffee...

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!

I need to remove coffee from my diet. Completely. :( I only drink one mug of coffee each morning (and that's all the coffee I drink), but I my hands and my body starts shaking, to the point I can't really write, draw or let alone sit in a chair properly.

Edited by Kemaru

Hatred does not cease by hatred, but only by love; this is the eternal rule.
|fb(page)|portfolio|blog|

coffee is a divine drink sent down to us as a special blessing by God himself-

as to how i like it- depends on when in the day im drinking it.

mornings i want a medium blend with plenty of sugar, creamer optional

afternoons i want it super strong with frothed milk and whipped cream and sometimes flavorings- otherwise known as a new orleans style cappaccino, tho a latte or a breve doesnt sit too bad either

and for those darkly bright snowy nights sitting by the fireplace, give me a coffee royal -- strong with crown royal as a kicker

spacesig.png

SARCASM- Just one of the many services I offer free to the public.

Okay, that's going a little OTT...

And I for one know that you+ caffeine is not a good idea boltbait.wink.png

signatureig.jpg

Sometimes I think the world would be much better without so much technology. ~ Sent from my iPhone.

TEAIM - Problem solved!