Yay or Nay?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like Coffee?

• Yes!
    • No!

luv it.

how?

strong and often (at least 3 cups a day), no milk, temperature dosen't matter

regular coffee with no sugar or instant coffee slightly sweetened.

i like tea only when i have no coffee.

Not much of a straight coffee drinker here. My morning drink of choice is normally a cappuccino. French vanilla to be exact. But i voted yes for coffee because cappuccino is basically fluffed up coffee :D

luv it.how?strong and often (at least 3 cups a day), no milk, temperature dosen't matterregular coffee with no sugar or instant coffee slightly sweetened.i like tea only when i have no coffee.

3 cups (ok mugs actually) gets me up enough to face the day. No coffee making organisation will go broke while I live. Never put sugar in coffee, tastes terrible & you have to stir it which just slows down the process :lol:

I love coffee, my absolute favourite drink is Starbucks' Mocca Frappuccino.

I have a mugful of coffee every morning, black with little sugar.

It takes too long to make fresh ground coffee, so I drink mostly instant with boiled milk--only for the morning. I drink tea after every meal. I love tea!

I like my java sweet and STRONG - grew upon US Navy Mk.1 Mod.0 Monday Morning Coffee - if it doesn't dissolve a styrofoam cup, it's just flavored water....... boltbait.cool.png

Tea is okay, and I actually have tried Chai and liked it. Just recently discovered a true Indian Restaurant that serves it.

Getting older, so have begun using Stevia sweetener - trying to cut calories safely, but I gotta have my CAFFIEN! boltbait.yikes.png

Three cups each morning.

I need to remove coffee from my diet. Completely. :( I only drink one mug of coffee each morning (and that's all the coffee I drink), but I my hands and my body starts shaking, to the point I can't really write, draw or let alone sit in a chair properly.

Edited by Kemaru

coffee is a divine drink sent down to us as a special blessing by God himself-

as to how i like it- depends on when in the day im drinking it.

mornings i want a medium blend with plenty of sugar, creamer optional

afternoons i want it super strong with frothed milk and whipped cream and sometimes flavorings- otherwise known as a new orleans style cappaccino, tho a latte or a breve doesnt sit too bad either

and for those darkly bright snowy nights sitting by the fireplace, give me a coffee royal -- strong with crown royal as a kicker