Sign in to follow this  
chrisco97

(Texture of the Week) | Discussion Thread

This is where internet communication can break down ... I was thinking more along the lines of Peter Pawn's work http://peterpawn.deviantart.com/ or BarbieQ's recent Art Deco work http://barbieq25.deviantart.com/ where a glass object is surrounded by a metal frame.  Or glass text is surrounded by a metal edging 

But you're the host ... your call  ;)

I think he meant the combination of both metal around glass or vice versa . That clears things up a lot , good thing I didn't post an entry .

Oh, then it doesn't have to be a texture as a meaning of texture, or may be use the combination of the two to create objects? not just a flat sheet of texture?

Oh, then it doesn't have to be a texture as a meaning of texture, or may be use the combination of the two to create objects? not just a flat sheet of texture?

What we have been doing is to create a texture based on the theme and then putting it into a picture. You could look at the last two comps discussions and see how it has evolved. BTW, welcome back, we missed you. :D

Yes yellowman, but I love your texture!

------

I am also glad you are back! Thought something happened with the Hurricane. Welcome back!

Already voted .. Sorry Chrisco I pulled out , I figured since I didn't get even 1 vote why bother ... Good Luck to the rest ^_^

Edited by sokagirl

Quick reminder: You are allowed to use brushes, as long as they are not Object Brushes. (brushes of an object, I.E. Cat or Building)

j.d. your image is nice, but the 'pillar' things are very aliased. I suggest you use alpha mask or try using an AA plugin.

Edited by Weylin

j.d. your image is nice, but the 'pillar' things are very aliased. I suggest you use alpha mask or try using an AA plugin.

thanks Weylin.I uploaded the wip.! (not focused tonight..need :coffee: )

maybe I'll try again in the next comp.

regards j.d.

No problem, I like it

hey Chrisco,,any chance of allowing even one..("just a small one...you understand !!) edit to an entry? :roll:

regards j.d.

Sure, I will allow it, as long as it is not major. (Like a whole new image)

thanking you oh kind sir :kitteh:

regards j.d.

JD, I just saw your entry. Very clever ! Well done.

thanks Possum.btw.. where have you been..do Possum's hibernate??

missed you :(

regards j.d.

Sign in to follow this